Exactly the same as RACE 07 as all the setups for that game worked perfectly on RACE Pro. Only slightly better / different graphics.

I hope they move far away from the ISI gmotor engine for their own best, so that not all the GTR3 content is immediately ported for free to rFactor (2).

maybe they are "work in progress" with the lizzard engine OR they wait for the rfactor2 engine.

I dont care...the isi engine is good but its not a game. SIMBIN made everytime a game of it with logical real physics which modders often dont have the KnowHow or the Budget like engine-sound recording,...

Exactly the same as RACE 07 as all the setups for that game worked perfectly on RACE Pro. Only slightly better / different graphics.

I hope they move far away from the ISI gmotor engine for their own best, so that not all the GTR3 content is immediately ported for free to rFactor (2).

For their sakes yes so their content is not illegally copied, as we've seen some communities have no scruples. I also hope having their own engine would be better to stop the quick and dirty ports across from other sims too.

Doesnt really matter. Takes maybe abit more time but you still gonna see it. :)
But i hope they use there own engine also, but more because they need to do something different then ISI.
And make there "own" game. Because Evo and the RACE series are just a big mod with the rFactor engine. :)

Sad to read that SimBin have suffered some financial hardship in recent times. Race PRO could have been something special for we console owners had it been left in development for a little longer. Race PRO gained a small but loyal fanbase and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another SimBin title for my 360. I already have the SimBin back catalogue of games for the PC now as a result of enjoying Race PRO :cool:

2011 is shaping up quite nicely with this news of GTR 3 being released in the Autumn, racing fans will have a number of titles to play (rFactor 2, Dirt 3, Grid 2, Shift 2 Unleashed and quite probably F1 2011).

Cheers.

Sad to read that SimBin have suffered some financial hardship in recent times. Race PRO could have been something special for we console owners had it been left in development for a little longer. Race PRO gained a small but loyal fanbase and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another SimBin title for my 360. I already have the SimBin back catalogue of games for the PC now as a result of enjoying Race PRO :cool:

2011 is shaping up quite nicely with this news of GTR 3 being released in the Autumn, racing fans will have a number of titles to play (rFactor 2, Dirt 3, Grid 2, Shift 2 Unleashed and quite probably F1 2011).

Cheers.

and WRC 2011

@Ivanjko they may be arcade "crap" but at least gamers will have a wide choice as to what we play. As for rFactor 2 being an accurate simulation, if rFactor is anything to go by, the accuracy of the car physics will vary wildly based on which users are creating the cars and tracks.

Probably Steam, but if I see it on sale in a shop earlier and/or cheaper than available on steam, I'll get the retail boxed version. Honestly I dont care either way, I just want it ;)

i think it will be the new isi engine because they cant say anything to the game. They have to wait for the release of RF2 and then they can show us screenshots

I understand the idea here, but F1 2010 models could be ripped in a few days after that game release and it's on another game engine. So, ripping content aside. I too hope that SimBin do get to release on their own engine as this will nett them more money and also strengthen their brand all going well.

An up-to-date version of GTR2 would be good enough for me. Improved visuals, licenced GT content etc.

GTR2 was so good with it's series, physics, endurance racing, day/night transitions and everything, it was more complete than rFactor can manage or Race Series(though it wasn't meant to be). If we can have that all again in an improved updated package then it would be perfect:good:.

Definitely agree with Philip. For me, GTR2 - best ever racing SIMULATION GAME. Which did not require rigorous improvements, a large number of mods, etc. I believe that a large (excessive) amount of mods and, accordingly, various competitions, only hinders the quality of the mods/competition and the quality of racing training. Since all of this, become spread too much attention. I also think that the wishes of Gunthar Rowe and John Bergqvist a very interesting and worth to them to consider.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.