I guess we can have both ;)

In a very personal opinion, formula 1 cars are not really suited for online simracing, meaning the gap between drivers skills can be so huge I often end up alone in a race. I really prefer slower cars when it comes to multiplayer.

In F1 2010, as long as the players are over L32, then you can have 3-4 people racing.....all thx to the level playing field wrt set up, unlike in most PC sims which are a nightmare to set up.

I have just been reading that Slightly Mad Studios & EA have:

The second installment of the Shift franchise comes with an official FIA GT license including the FIA GT1 & GT3 series cars, both series will be part of the title’s career mode.

Has the FIA given out the licence to more than one company?

It would seem a little strange to me Gunthar. It can only devalue the license from a monetary perspective to allow more than one company to hold the rights.

It's possible, and maybe more likely that ISI have direct license deals with specific teams and/manufacturers if they don't include the whole shebang.

Sure, why not Bram. Just make sure you print those 5 pages on brown paper for extra roughage, I wouldn't want you to get constipated eating so much white paper :D

If I get it wrong, you can change my avatar to whatever you want (lets say a Donkey rear end :tongue:) for a year & change my unlicenced member status to someything even less flatering.

To be honest, I have no idea if GTR3 will make it to the consoles, only SimBin does. RACE Pro 2/GTR3 has been stated to be in the works by Badned, who've I've already stated gets these things far more right than wrong. Some over on Forzacentral are excited with this news too.

I'm in the wishful thinking camp because I think RACE Pro is fantastic, warts and all. If SimBin make another console racer, it means I don't have to splash out on a new PC (or at least justify a new system to my better half).

Cheers.

I hope it does make it to the consoles...RP is a cracking game even with the bugs.

lizzard engine or isi?

whats going on they are waiting long time...maybe they wait for rfactor2 because the lizzard engine is not ready

1 screenshot in 8 Months...come on

The Iracing killer should make more advertisement

:frown: aaaahhh that's still almost a year from now before we can play this game
but it's better to make it a good game than to rush it and deliver something crappy

I hope their financial trouble ain't too big...

It would be terrible to lose Simbin as a sim developer. I hope the new engine is their own and not just a license of ISI's new engine. The last few years in sim racing started to stagnate for me with too many sims all using the same ISI engine. I'm a little dissapointed to hear a new game is so far away but glad to hear something is coming at least.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back