GTR 2

If the GTLegends lobby doesn't get fixed I would probably buy GTR2 and install the Power and Glory mod. It has the added benefit of variable weather:)

If some vintage races were set up at RD I'll be all in:good: But I don't think i would join any other events. I'm quite fed up with the newer cars after racing in GTRevo

Totally agree. Would like to at some point run a Japanese SUPER GT500 race with some cats some day.

Wish there was a way to run the JPSGT500 and FIA Official series cars together in a single event. If there is a way, I haven't figured it out yet.

• Deleted member 133

Download: Saleen Mustang SE Challenge

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Saleen Mustang SE Challenge

another mustang MOD,you may get an error when opening the file but if you extract the files anyway they should still work..

• Deleted member 133

Download: FVRV8 2009 v1.5

FVRV8 2009 v1.5

FVRV8 2009 v1.5 for GTR2

This is a completely new mod conversion of the rFactor and Evo version and season for GTR2.

Extract to your GTR2 folder. It will change your Garage Menu to give you a Final Diff Ratio, we have left the original file in there if you choose to go back to the original Reverse Ratio - its located in the UIData folder.

Special thanks to Ferret40 and dBens1 for assisting with the bits for this one and keeping me sane from tantrum attacks as this one became very frustrating to convert.

Have fun.

Oh yeah - if you don't like it or don't like any part could you refrain from bagging us or the mod. Just delete it and we'll refund your money.

Please let us know if you are hosting this link so we can ensure it is updated correctly

Cheers - FVR

Come on over to our forums at FVRFactor.com - easy registration and keep up to date and you may see some WIP versions of Townsville and Hamilton soon exclusively there.

• Deleted member 133

Download: Imperial Race Team

Imperial Race Team

This is an Audi R8GT two car team skined with an Imperial German Flag.
These are my Fictional skins that I think look cool..
I hope you do too...

a74hearse

• Deleted member 133

Download: Johnny Miller Racing

Johnny Miller Racing

This is my rendition of Johnny Miller's race car,skined to a Corvette C5-R

• Deleted member 133

Download: Vizzavi Racing

Vizzavi Racing

A skinning of an F-550 with the now defunked Vizzavi.com.UK Co.

• Deleted member 133

Download: Shadow Racing

Shadow Racing

The is a team of a radio/pulp fiction hero of the 30's to the mid 50's,skined to an F550.

• Deleted member 133

Download: Pirtek Racing

Pirtek Racing

This file has three Mustang SE MOD car's in it,skined with Marcos Ambros's Aussie V8 SuperCar paint theam.

• Deleted member 133

Download: IowaCityAirport

IowaCityAirport

There were several SCCA races held at Iowa City Airport in the 50's. I do not know much more about the history of auto racing there.

• Deleted member 133

Download: Vitus GP for GTR2

Vitus GP for GTR2

Credits :

Design, cameras, rFactor lod screens : Fredhot
AIW, additionnal 3D, textures, conversion, pit lights and much more ;-) : Thierrydu81

Rain reflexion, flagmarshall, lights : NeelJani.
GTR2, GTR Evo, GTLegends lod screens : Gtpowa.
Beta testers : Boblebric, Fredhot.
Alpha testers : Ricco, Gigi, Nikko, Angecris, Boblebric.
Loco, for his help and all the advices.
CarSKINDesign, for NTFrance photographer
Racing.fr, for help from all the posters :
http://www.racingfr.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28679
NTFrance, the league I love :
http://www.ntfrance.org/Forum-topic-2716.html

Brendon Pywell for Bob's Track Builder (track realised with BTB 0.4.2.3, cameras with BTB 0.6.0.x)
SimGarage for 3Dsimed.
ISI for rFactor and ISI tools.
Simbin for GTR2, GTLegends, GTR Evo
Codemaster.
GEditor, Photoshop, 3Dsmax.

LOD, conversion or modification forbiden without autorisation from Fredhot or Thierrydu81. Please
contact us on NTFrance.org ou Racing.fr.

Installation : extract the file and copy in your Game\Gamedata\Locations

Why a fantasy track ? Because it's much easyer to make than a real one, don't have to fit exactly with
the reality.

It's a first track, an exciting adventure, the work began one year ago. 6 months work for both of us.
This track could not exist without Thierrydu81's work. Because of my inexperience, he has to deal with
some 4km (2.5mi) .gdb...
Thank's to Brendon Pywell to create Bob's Track Builder, an easy track creation tool. Without BTB, no
Vitus track.
I wished to design a difficult track, not really easy to drive fast, with less rest in a lap. There's all what I
like to have on a virtual track, curves with different radius, difficult braking, relief, unvisible difficulties,
etc.
The important width of the track make possible to overtake and the ability to drive at two cars abreast,
in many places.
GP layout is 6.603km (4.1mi) long, and design for high performance cars, like F1, Champcar, LMS,
GT.
2 more layout will be achieve in the very next weeks, and 2 more are planed, to respond to all the
needs of sim drivers :
Club, 2.9 km , 1.8 mi.
National 4.2 km, 2.6 mi.
GT 5.6 km, 3.48 mi.
GP 6.6 km, 4.1 mi.
International 8.9 km, 5.53 mi.
It's still possible to create some layout, if anybody wants it...

Some question, you find a bug, please contact us on Racing.fr or NTFrance.org.

We hope that you'll have fun on this track, like we had to create it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back