GTR 2

How stupid can you be in not checking GTR2 domain names also.
I suggest fire the person responsible for that stuff.

Domains used by GTR2 are www.gtr2-server1.de and www.gtr2-server2.de
I guess its the same as for GTL, server1 = Lobby, server2 = new user registration.

I found some old ip-addresses, but am unable to test right now. Will look into this later.

Also I have a definite solution to host on another domain, but seems SimBin is not interested so far.

GTR 2 Lobby Fix

New Patch released for GTR2. it is fixing the online lobby

Circumstances out of SimBin control recently created problems for gamers trying to connect to the GTR2 online lobby system. We have now taken the steps needed to solve the issue, and allow all GTR2 fans to get back online.
This easy to install official patch will restore full lobby functionality to your copy of GTR2.

Hi, just to thank you very, very much for this patch. I was without internet mode at gtr2 almost a month. Now everything is fine. Thanks a lot, mate. What can i say more? I´ve win my day, with this one.

Hi guys!

I've got some problem with GTR 2, when I would like to sign in my Multiplayer profile. So, I downloaded this lobby fix, but when I'm signing into Multiplayer, it sasy 'Incorrect (or Invalid, I can't remember for it clearly) username or password'.

Can anyone help what's the problem? Should I re-registrate my serial?

Thx the help in advance! :)

Since then I found a reply on another forum, where a guy said that I had to re-registrate with my serial, with the old username and password. :) So at last GTR 2 works fine online. :)

Maybe, but then we first need a person or couple of persons that have experience with setting up events for GTR 2 and maintain this section of the forum.

So if there are volunteers to organize GTR 2 events in a decent way, let them stand up and speak :)

Its not a full time job ofcourse... It basically the same as the RD staff for other games.

Setup a thread for sign ups, come up with some nice driving formats, maintain the server and the GTR2 forum section.

Run it with :love: !:)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 9 28.1%