GTL Mods (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiroshi Awazu submitted a new resource:

Lotus 7 Series 1 - GTC-65 add on created by Nig for GT Legends

With permission from Nig ( Thank You :thumbsup:) comes a cool add on for GT Legends

Description:

LOTUS 7 SERIES 1 v1.0 FOR GT LEGENDS.

Here is the Series 1 Lotus 7 for GTL, there are a few minor issues but nothing too serious!! I hope you enjoy it
and have fun....

Read more about this resource...

If you can't see the front wheels in cockpit view you will need to change your PLR file, as Rupe informed us for the F1-67 mod
Wheels Visible In Cockpit="1" (change the 0 to a 1) (this is about 31 lines form the bottom of graphic option)

These little gems are so nice to drive, they feel, look, and sound just right, these cars will be great round some nice twisty tracks. There going to produce some great racing. granted they might not be the fastest things on the planet but that is irrelevant when they feels this good to drive..:notworthy::notworthy:

All i can say say is we got to use these, they will be perfect for what i have in mind...:)

These little gems are so nice to drive, they feel, look, and sound just right, these cars will be great round some nice twisty tracks. There going to produce some great racing. granted they might not be the fastest things on the planet but that is irrelevant when they feels this good to drive..:notworthy::notworthy:

All i can say say is we got to use these, they will be perfect for what i have in mind...:)

I agree, these cars only have @ 78hp i feel they go pretty good for what they have. I did notice one thing though, in hood/bonnet view initially the wheels don't appear but after pausing game going to Replay then returning to game, the wheels appear. Over at No Grip someone has addressed that issue and Nig is going to fix that for V2.

These cars are zippy enough for Paul Ricard Short :D :thumbsup:

yep its the same with all open wheelers... you must change the plr file
Wheels Visible In Cockpit="1" (change the 0 to a 1) (this is about 31 lines form the bottom of graphic option)
As you pointed out Paul :thumbsup:
But there is also a issue where the front wheels wont/dont always show in views outside the cockpit view

im sure he will sort it out:) or we just run it in cockpit view only :whistling:

With them being open to cars, Cockpit View is the way to go with these cars,,(personnel taste) but then i always have used cockpit view even when i had a 20" monitor.. but i will agree a bigger tv made it better and with 3 screens it mind blowing ...:inlove:
But with 3 screens you see all the cars and it can make you hesitant at turning in at corners.. what you don't see doesn't bother you
don't look behind... but i can help it:roflmao:

Hi chaps,

There is a work around for the hood view problem as GTL doesn't support wheels in hood view.
With cockpit view enabled and wheels in cockpit view enable in the PLR file try this:

Go to the .car file of the car you wish to drive and paste these co-ordinates in the eyepoint command line:- Eyepoint=(0.00, 0.65, 0.10)
You can adjust these figures to fine tune, you should get this!

GRAB_000.jpg

As for the immense power of these beasts I shall offer a choice of engine sizes in the next
release.
Cheers, Nig.

NIg, use the Lotus Elan engine and gearbox. It works a treat and is historicaly accurate.

BTW, I can't imagine why anyone would drive sim cars and choose bonnet view :roflmao:, cockpit is the only way to go (other views are available).

Hi Nig welcome to Racedeaprtment:)
thank you for a super little mod i really like it :thumbsup:. To me its not always about POWER but i can see already these cars will produce some great racing on tight tracks were top speed is not the important factor, but a bigger engine is always welcome for other tracks..keep up the great work.
If you have the templates coming out soon id love to maybe run a series with these cars at RD and we like to offer the guys the chance to have some custom skins.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes