GTL Mods (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys this mod seems to be causing a couple of issues when entering our servers if you have it installed.
After a bit of testing please use the following guidelines if you are wanting to enter our servers for club, series, or league events. and want to also have this mod installed.
Installation:
-------------

Unzip and drop the GameData file into your GTL game installation. the folder that sits inside the Mod folder you have unpacked.
Make a back up of your PLR File
Look at GTL/ UserData/ folder, find your player *.PLR file, open it with notepad, find a "Wheels Visible In Cockpit" item and rewrite it this way:
Wheels Visible In Cockpit="1" Save your modified *.PLR file,
scroll down to
[ Graphic Options ]

Environment Map="0"
MIP Mapping="1"
Compressed Textures="1"
Specular="1"
Shadows In TV Cockpit="0"
Wheels Visible In Cockpit="1" (change the 0 to a 1) (this is about 31 lines form the bottom of graphic option)
Steering Wheel Visible In Cockpit="0"
Arms Visible In Cockpit="1"
Driver Animations="1"
Trackside Characters="1"
Disable All Character Anims="0"
Windscreen dirt buildup="1"
Swaying Trees="0"
Show MoTeC in Cockpit="1"
Show Dials in Cockpit="1"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DO NOT DO THIS PLEASE
Open the GTL GameData folder and add a new row to SIM_GTC.gdb file at Category item, called F1LR = F1LR (tip: you can use F1LRconfig tool to do this for you).
Save your modified *.PLR file, run game... a new class "F1LR" should appear at menu. Select it and say hello to F1LR cars ;-)
This will cause you problems when entering other club events or can cause problems to other drivers when they enter the server if they don't have the mod installed.

More testing needs to be carried out on this to find a way for it to work for all.
Do not use the F1LRconfig tool do not adjust any parts of the car set please leave it default.
Do not use the Camera patch or the steering wheel patch.
once again a better understanding of these and how hey react to others on the server needs to be looked at before we can use them.
thank you for your understanding :)

if you are only racing offline and do not want to use the RDGTL servers you can use any part of the mod and adjust as necessary.

You could always make a separate install just for this mod also.
I will update this, if we find a way for it to work along side our excisting copy of GTL

Hiroshi Awazu submitted a new resource:

Atlantic Motorsports Park - Track by Maeckie for GT Legends

With permission from Maeckie comes a cool new track for GTL :thumbsup:

Description:

Atlantic Motorsport Park / Canada

Track located in Nova Scotia featuring motorcycle and road racing.

One of the most unique things about AMP is that it was designed, built and operated since August, 1974 by a volunteer group of...

Read more about this resource...

Alvin Callender Airfield - Belle Chasse - Track created by Maeckie for GT Legends

Thank you Maeckie for allowing me to upload your tracks here :thumbsup:

Description:

The Alvin Callender Airfield, located at Belle Chasse Naval Air Station / New Orleans / Louisiana is a ghost-track nowerdays.It was used by the SCCA in the 50´s.
The Length is 2.800 Miles/4.506 km.

To keep its destiny i recreated it with...

Ingliston Motoracing Circuit - Track created Maeckie for GT Legends

With permission from Maeckie

Description:

Ingliston is a short technical track found next to the Edinburgh Airport.
Founded in the 60´s by the Royal Highland Agricultural Society it is now no more a place of exciting motorsport.
it had to be revived for simracing !!! ...

Green Valley Raceway - Track created by Maeckie for GT Legends

Description:

Another ghosted track, Green Valley Raceway was one of the first permanent Dragstrips in the USA.

Sections like the Chute and the Riverside Esses complete a closed circuit ready for road-racing.

Located in Smithfield, Texas it hosted Pan-American Trans-Am Races and various SCCA events in...

Chevrolet Corvette Greenwood - 70's IMSA Corvettes by Brickyard Legends Team

Brickyard Legends Team have done it again with the release of another great mod! :thumbsup:

Description:

Brickyard Legends Team present :
Chevrolet Corvette Greenwood

In 1974, IMSA had homologated a "widebody" version of nose, tail and doors for the Corvette and John Greenwood recognized the potential. He developed...

Rupe Wilson submitted a new resource:

Jaguar MKII 4.2 liveries - GT legends Jag 4.2 liveries

Here we have a simple clear skin set for the Jaguar MKII 4.2 version
You will need the original mod for these to show found HERE
Jaguar MKII 4.2

I've always liked the MKII Jag, I even owned one once.

As soon as I bought GTL and earned enough credits to buy one, I jumped in it expecting to win races. It didn't happen.

The MKII was never sold from the factory with a 4.2 litre engine, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back