GTL Mods (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiroshi Awazu submitted a new resource:

Porsche 934/5 - Mod by Brickyard Legends Team for GT Legends

With permission from Papag21 comes another great Porsche mod from the Brickyard Legends Team:thumbsup:

Description:
Brickyard Legends Team present :
Porsche 934/5

Using the 930 Turbo as a basis, Porsche built the 934 for Group 4 GT racing. Many were used in America for Trans Am duty and under the Vasek Polak banner they...

Read more about this resource...

Drove it! Loved it!! :)
I got back all my sensations, the board instruments are very accurately reproduced, and the wheel...! Ahh yeah...! I looked at the wheel, then I looked my G25's one, I looked at the A112 wheel again, the G25 one again, and then it was like: I know why I love the G25 look so much... :)

Great addition to GTL :thumbsup:

Scalino

Hi,

well, that's tempting though to be completely honest I must admit that Corleone is not exactly what could be officially called my "real name" and Scalino is a "variante" of my first name. However, I'm actually known in several places under that very name (translator at TED.com, or webmaster of the NeuroHacking Association site at neurohackers.com) and this part of the agreement: "people show more care in their racing when they are more easily identifiable than when using nicknames" totally applies in my personal case, regarding my current displayed name. Now, I would understand if it's not acceptable in this particular case (for my defense, I'd add that I seriously intend to include it as official pseudonym on my next passport :cool: , but it's not done yet).

so, what would you advise me to do? still apply explaining it all to see if it's accepted? or forget about it? :)

Bfn

Tim Ling submitted a new resource:

TVR Griffith 400 Skins - GT Legends TVR Griffith 400 Skins

10 new TVR 400 skins.
Extract to your main GT Legends folder

tvr-jpg.47529

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiroshi Awazu submitted a new resource:

67' F1 Legends Racing - Fictional F1 1967 mod by BorekS for GT Legends

With thanks to BorekS for his permission to allow me to upload here:thumbsup:

Description:
A free downloadable add-on car pack, based on old Formula One era cars.
F1 Legends Racing (shortly F1LR) is a scratch build mod for SimBin games GT Legends, GTR2 and Race 07 / Race Injection.

F1 Legends Racing mod for...

Did a bit more testing with them last night,:)
whilst i agree its not GP legends. It does do the job quite well,:thumbsup:
A bit of a different approach in driving style is required, but it a very nice mod and a welcome addition to Gt legends.
And im looking forward to giving them a try in a group

Rupe Wilson submitted a new resource:

LM55- Liveries templates - lm55, Aston Martin ,Ferrari,Jaguar D-Type

LM-55-MOD
=========
View attachment 39465
LM55 means the decade of sportscar-racing between 1950 and 1960, especially the sportscar world championship, beginning in 1953 and the Le Mans races. Engines with 300 HP and small tyres seperate the men from the boys. They are fast and very tricky to drive.

Three cars are included. Jaguar D-Type from 1955 and 1957, Aston Martin DBR1 from 1957 to 1959 and Ferrari 250 Testarossa model 1958. First coming out of the D-Types was 1954, one car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline