GTL Mods (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiroshi Awazu submitted a new resource:

Rosin Raceway - Track created by Barcika for GT Legends

A new track by Barcika (09/04/2013) :thumbsup: I can't believe it's only 5mbs :O_o:

Description:

Rosin GTL v 1.00
created by barcika

Fantasy track

Length = 2.079 mi/3.346 km
Grid = 36

BobsTrackBuilder
3dSimED
GEditor
Photoshop
SimBin
textures from Rally Trophy

Thanks again Barcika for another great creation :)

View attachment 41968

Read more about this resource...

Paramount Ranch - Track for GT Legends by Maeckie

Another great release by Maeckie :thumbsup: (09/15/2013)

Description: by Maeckie,

Another ghosted track from the past, Paramount Ranch Racetrack's premiere event took place in 1956.

"Set in the heart of the Santa Monica Mountains National Park this Historic Race Track has a unique and memorable history.
It was crafted one spring day back in 1956, when the late and Great Ken Miles (winner of Sebring/Le Mans) drove a VW Bus around the hillsides and planned it all out in a single...

Pontiac Firebird - GTC-TC 76 add on by Team21 and Friends

Thanks to Cooky and Team21 for granting me permission to upload this great mod here :thumbsup:

Description:

Pontiac Firebird TransAm for GT Legends by Team21 & Friends,
Version 1.01 08.09.2013
-

Physics: Ralph.B, Citytea

Sounds: Citytea

Skins: H1tman, Citytea, Cooky

Modell, Templates, Textures: Citytea, Cooky

-

The American Way of Drive Part3!

After the Boss Mustang and the Mercury Cougar now another car from the golden TransAm aera finds its way to GTL, the Pontiac Firebird....

Hi @Rupe Wilson and @Knut Omdal Tveito

Thanks for providing this resource, but would it be possible to explain what type of values to look for when making changes?
I noticed, in the Ferrari 250GT sheet, that by changing de default antiroll bar and damper settings, we obtain new values in Calculated wheel rates and Calculated Setup Criteria, but I have no clue of what type of values to look for when using the setup sheet - higher values, lower values, similar values front and rear...?
It would be great if you guys (or someone...) could provide some information on this subject.

Thanks in advance,
Antonio

Porsche 911 Carrera RSR IMSA - Mod by Brickyard Legends Team

Thank you Papag21 and Brickyard Legends Team for the mod and DucFreak for the sounds :thumbsup:

Description:

Brickyard Legends Team present :
Porsche 911 Carrera RSR IMSA

The Porsche Carrera RS has been introduced in the US road racing scene in 1973. The first race of such a car was to happen at Daytona in 1973. This race was the first of the World Sportscar Championship and it faced true racing Prototypes as Matra, Mirage and Lola. Two brand new Carreras were entered by Brumos...

Circuit du Var (Circuit du Luc) - Track made by Barcika for GT Legends

Description:

circuit du Var
created by barcika

Built by AGS in 1965 and improved in 1986 for testing their formula 1 cars, this circuit presents interesting characteristics for a driving school. It has all kinds of turns and two straight lines. On the development of 2.2 km (2.4 with the "duck beak"). It is easy to remember and allows pilots to focus on the steering. The circuit is also the home of the ACG Formula 1 team, who now run the ultimate track days where you can actually drive...

Rupe Wilson submitted a new resource:

Big Ron 69 Boss302 Mustang - Big Ron, Team21 & Friends 69 Boss302 Mustang

1969 Boss302 Mustang Trans-Am for GT Legends by Big Ron, Team21 & Friends (18/07/2010), Version 1.0
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------

Physics: Mental Gear

Sounds: DucFreak

Skins: Ralf (with RW), Cooky (the CO), Big Ron (with BR)

Render scene, biks, Wallpapers: Big Ron

model templates: Big Ron...

but chrome is so nice to use and better than IE10 the website also run better on chrome:)

but i do understand were your coming from. it took me over a year to finally convert to chrome

most of the files i will upload to this resources need another internet explorer other than ie10
I use Mega sorry guys..

Pineda - Track by DerDumeklemmer for GT legends

Thank You DerDumeklemmer for giving me permission to be able to upload your work here :thumbsup:

Read Me:

Pineda GTL V1.0
===============

Pineda was build from scratch by Entrevias who kindly gave me his permission to convert it to GTL.
RacerM converted it to GTR2 and spend a lot of efforts in this project, he kindly gave me the permission
to convert his version to GTL. The GTL versiopn is based on RacerM's GTR2 version.

A very BIG "Thank you so much" for this kind offer!

- My...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes