AC GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Fri 22Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up BMW Z4 GT3.

The track is a mod? I'm new over Asseto.

Thanks!!
Sebastien,

you need to be a premium member in order to race in the Race Clubs, mate. Shouldn't be too expensive becoming one now :)

Furthermore, yes this track is mod, track link for download is on the OP (original post).
What Lorenzo said. Thanks Lorenzo. Been waiting for a few hours for Windows to finally make up it's mind and update:cautious::mad:

Hey Bobby

Please can you sign me up for this race. I feel like racing my rig again. I’ll be in the Ferrari.
Remember last time I had an issue with my Team speak mic. It seams to be working, but please can you bear with me if I need to make some settings

Thanx in Advance
Ant

Hey Bobby

Please can you sign me up for this race. I feel like racing my rig again. I’ll be in the Ferrari.
Remember last time I had an issue with my Team speak mic. It seams to be working, but please can you bear with me if I need to make some settings

Thanx in Advance
Ant
Absolutely Ant. I'm glad you're joining us again. Let me know if there is anything I can do ahead of time to help you out:thumbsup:

Hey Bobby, I'd like to sign up but I am not sure yet about the car …

… just joking - I'd like to take my Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 please although that Nissan GT-R freight train is truly tempting!

Anyone who has never tried it or need something different - the Nissan is surprisingly quick around this track.
It's secret is to run all curbs as it just soaks them up and steam away on the long straights all the while eating slower cars and spitting them out behind it. That Nissan is a monster around this track!

@Bobby Pennington maybe someday we will go with this one:
ss_b6976b11f7b217ea1eb433f23b091ca7f7907e6f.jpg

What do you think?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play