AC GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Fri 22Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm sorry I can't sign you up. You missed the past two events you signed up for without signing out. I sent you a PM after the first one just letting you know you either show up, sign out or send a PM to your race host. You've done none of the 3 so I have to enforce rules. I hope you understand. I do not like this part of the job, but ...........

Try again next week. Until then, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and you get some good sim gear:)
Sorry my bad I didn't know that was a rule. My schedules always changing with 2 jobs and 3 kids so yeah. I'll hit you up with a "sign out" next time I can't make it. The servers are empty most of the time so I didn't know it was a problem.

Last edited:
Sorry my bad I didn't know that was a rule. My schedules always changing with 2 jobs and 3 kids so yeah. I'll hit you up with a "sign out" next time I can't make it. The servers are empty most of the time so I didn't know it was a problem.
It's just a courteous thing, but it is a rule. I feel for you busting you butt, but it's nice to see someone putting their family first like you are doing. Let's just say I have friends that play golf and they do not do what you're doing:(

Now with all the bad stuff out of the way, I just want to thank you for letting me know your situation and we are all good. I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you better. I hope you have a blast with your family this Christmas. All the best:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 215 14.4%