AC GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Fri 22Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
cant make it Fri m8,have plans for the Day/Evening..
You can't stomp into the room, serve your favorite cars on other, wonderful, handsome and lovely people and then bug out.

It shows that … wait a minute … let me properly Electron-Microscope-enlarge that for you:

scientist-standing-in-analytical-laboratory-with-scanning-electron-microscope-and-spectrometer-501923177-592b1af15f9b5859509ccc40.jpg

Now, grow some …

BoarSpotBalls8785w.jpg

… and get your …

Edit: BP ok I gotta start drawing some lines somewhere even though I'm laughing my butt off. Ze Krazy German struck ze Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom again:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: He's been plucked again.

… in here to race with us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure thing. Didn't know that was frowned upon.

For other Z4 drivers, I spent a few hours on this setup. Please feel free to criticize or provide feedback on!
I see you got on the server later. I just went on and not checksum error so either yours or the servers files got magically fixed, either way I'm happy:D

Oh it's not frowned on, it's just a rule. I know because I too got busted. Can you please rename your Setup file because it's obvious what the numbers mean. I'm sorry for being a stickler, but I want to be able to keep doing this for you guys and if I let things slide, I might slide away with it:( Thanks man:thumbsup:

I see you got on the server later. I just went on and not checksum error so either yours or the servers files got magically fixed, either way I'm happy:D

Oh it's not frowned on, it's just a rule. I know because I too got busted. Can you please rename your Setup file because it's obvious what the numbers mean. I'm sorry for being a stickler, but I want to be able to keep doing this for you guys and if I let things slide, I might slide away with it:( Thanks man:thumbsup:
Oh my gosh, I'm sorry again. That was an honest mistake, it's just how I name them to keep track of improvements. I didn't even think about it when I uploaded, just drag and dropped. Won't happen again, and this time for real... hahah

Sign me up! Porsche
I'm sorry I can't sign you up. You missed the past two events you signed up for without signing out. I sent you a PM after the first one just letting you know you either show up, sign out or send a PM to your race host. You've done none of the 3 so I have to enforce rules. I hope you understand. I do not like this part of the job, but ...........

Try again next week. Until then, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and you get some good sim gear:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 245 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 228 13.9%