AC GT3 @ Bathurst 02Fri18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey all, sorry I haven't gotten the 2nd video of the best lines around Bathurst done yet, was all set to get it sorted last night but I ran into some BSOD issues with my :devilish: rift:mad:, every time I went to run AC my rift head set would drop out and I got the bsod, after the 3rd time I got a little miffed. Spent the next hour narrowing down the issue to the USB3 port:rolleyes:, so, I will get it done later today, cheers:thumbsup:
Just spent 40 mins getting some video laps together only to have OBS drive me feking nuts by not being able to replay the file for editing:speechless::speechless::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:, this is why I don't normally do this sort of stuff, something always goes wrong, plus I'm :poop::poop: at video capture software, it's probably something Ive done in the settings that screwed it up knowing my luck:whistling::whistling:.

Sorry to disappoint those wanting the 2nd video but Ive run out of time and won't get it done before the race to be of any assistance.:(:(

Just spent 40 mins getting some video laps together only to have OBS drive me feking nuts by not being able to replay the file for editing:speechless::speechless::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:, this is why I don't normally do this sort of stuff, something always goes wrong, plus I'm :poop::poop: at video capture software, it's probably something Ive done in the settings that screwed it up knowing my luck:whistling::whistling:.

Sorry to disappoint those wanting the 2nd video but Ive run out of time and won't get it done before the race to be of any assistance.:(:(
Man that's ok. You did your best and what we have is good enough. In the future you may want to give Nvidia's Shadowplay a shot. Thank you so much for giving it a go.

You did your best ;-)

Hey here is a crazy idea - how about you take your old video and dub over in your heaviest, nastiest most possibly expletive manner some track advice - make sure you had a few drinks before and I am certain it will not only be most entertaining but unusually helpful for us people from the old countries ;-)

Hi, can you please put me down for a possible (Nissan):whistling:.
I love Bathurst and all who sail on her, but - and it's a big but - this version of the track is frustratingly inaccurate - the approach to the Dipper and the Dipper itself...oh lordy! The straight up to the T2 is too narrow, etc.
However, until a real version is made for AC it will have to do. Moan over.

Hi, can you please put me down for a possible (Nissan):whistling:.
I love Bathurst and all who sail on her, but - and it's a big but - this version of the track is frustratingly inaccurate - the approach to the Dipper and the Dipper itself...oh lordy! The straight up to the T2 is too narrow, etc.
However, until a real version is made for AC it will have to do. Moan over.
I sure can. You and the Convict can have a rant session together. We'll put you in your own little ts room and drop in from time to time to listen:roflmao: BTW, @Andrew Scott pointed out that the sun goes down in the wrong direction as well. Must be a mental block that Northern Hemisphere dwellers have;) After all we still walk around hunched over with our knuckles dragging the ground:laugh:

I'll take the Ferrari, Bobby! Because it's not the Porsche...
KcjLBM7Bi.gif

Hey you Krazy German @Dirk Steffen you're slipping
Not trying to get anything started:whistling::sneaky: Geez you guys keep an Overlord busy:cautious::unsure:

Ok, this week if you rage quit you will be called a whimp, a baby, a little girl, a spoiled brat and yes the other one I can't say, but the Krazy German's kitty kat sound will haunt you for the rest of your sim racing life:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: @Dirk Steffen leave it alone because I'm sure you and I are on very thin ice since I left your other post up without editing it:unsure::cautious: Technically, you didn't break any rules.....for the first freaking time:p

We cannot let the Convict think he's the only man in here now can we. The gauntlet aka BanHammer has been thrown down you Hooligans. Make me proud:D If you don't, were going back to the Abarth 500 Assetto Corse and yes that is a threat:confused::confused::confused:

Hotlips and I are going to do more torture testing, running a cheese grater over our faces, stick our faces on hot stove eyes etc if anybody is in too good of a mood and needs to practice their angry face on the Outback Hell:(:redface::cautious::unsure::sick::sick::sick::p:p:p:p

You did your best ;-)

Hey here is a crazy idea - how about you take your old video and dub over in your heaviest, nastiest most possibly expletive manner some track advice - make sure you had a few drinks before and I am certain it will not only be most entertaining but unusually helpful for us people from the old countries ;-)
And how do I do that??????????? I have learning difficulties due to hair colour:whistling::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ok, … seriously ;-)

Here is a tutorial:

Personally I have no real clue how to do this on Windows as it is just stupidly easy to accomplish on a Mac.
If you have an iPhone, you may actually find it easier to do it on the iPhone with iMovie (I am not sure though if iMovie for iOS is free any longer).

On Windows you want to first record your voice over.
Just watch the video you want to voice over and use a sound recording software - ANY sound recording software will do. Use what is easiest for you - use a digital handy recorder, use your smart phone with a voice recording software or use a sound recorder on Windows with an attached microphone.

You want to get that sound file (however you get it).
Then you need a software that throws (and aligns) the sound file you created to your existing video.
On a Mac iMovie or even FinalCutPro are super easy for this.

On Windows you may find OBS to do this (I haven't tried).

As an excellent Audio recorder and editing software I recommend Audacity (runs on Windows and Mac) - it's free and REALLY good.

Hey you Krazy German @Dirk Steffen you're slipping
Not trying to get anything started:whistling::sneaky: Geez you guys keep an Overlord busy:cautious::unsure:

Don't you worry Bobby, he whose name may not be mentioned any longer will get him(her)self sorted, once sitting inside the electrical - and panel gap - nightmare the Fiat is.

obese-man-in-tutu-dancing-picture-id578205361

He(she) will wonder what happened when he(she) has spun out of control on top of the mountain after one of the electrical connectors, Luigi has decided not to plug properly half an hour before his lunch break on a Friday decides it needs a break and he(she) ends up a sitting duck one the top of the:

"MAN MOUNTAIN"
- the mountain where little Fiat princesses become ducks:

Screen Shot 2018-02-02 at 12.21.33 .jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back