AC GT2 @ Silverstone Nat Mon 27th Oct!

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Exelent race for me and cong. for the winners and ewerybody who end the race.:thumbsup:
NP, Ben. I`m try to stopped but the prob. is, the secod walk trought the track. Then i cant do enything.:barefoot:

Ps.: Is it nessesery to chat during the whole race?:confused:

Fairly good race. Finished 13th couple of good battles, just remember @Marjan Koderman to use your brake pedal! If there are a train of cars in front expect to have to brake early. You caused me a lot of body damage but thankfully nothing too serious aside from aero (cost me about 1s to 1.5s per lap). It's all good providing you learn and it doesn't happen again. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jojz6mul7hucp1d/Screenshot 2014-10-21 20.38.02.png?dl=0
Screenshot%202014-10-21%2020.38.02.png
Thats a BMW E30 DTM??? :D

YEp, really nice race, i got the p3 after the qualif, average start, a couple of nice laps with @Remco de Wildt and @Kevin Hagendoorn, unfortunately we lost Kevin, then a bunch of calm laps pursuing Remco, until we reached the traffic, and khhmm-mmm some ppl need to double check what blue flag means,and how they should let pass the faster cars, i dont want to say names but it was annoying honestly, nevermind things happens:) so after the traffic i had a pitstop at the right time, then i came back to p1 with a 10sec advantage, then i just had to took it home!:) thanks Simon for organising, and everyone else who participated!:)

Last edited:
Thanks @Simon Knight for organising the event. I really liked the mandatory pit stop with 2 different tyres. It is a shame that lapped cars appeared just behind me and slowed the rest of the group I was in. From there I had an event-less race with the exception of two 5-secs penalty, once as a reward for avoiding an accident, and another 5 painful - but well-deserved - seconds for ignoring the white lines.

What tyre strategies did you go for? I went with mediums (in the BMW) for my first 23 laps and then jumped onto softs. I didn't refuelled or changed set up, so I would not stress with the pit stop menu.

Last edited:
Thanks @Simon Knight for organising the event. I really liked the mandatory pit stop with 2 different tyres. It is a shame that lapped cars appeared just behind me and slowed the rest of the group I was in. From there I had an event-less race with the exception of two 5-secs penalty, once as a reward for avoiding an accident, and another 5 painful - but well-deserved - seconds for ignoring the white lines.

What tyre strategies did you go for? I went with mediums (in the BMW) for my first 23 laps and then jumped onto softs. I didn't refuelled or changed set up, so I would not stress with the pit stop menu.
21 laps on the soft, 9 laps on the super soft. I really like the mandatory pitstop but I've been told we will not be seeing it in Sunday gp events as it is hard to police and we cannot change the server settings to enforce it.

Thanks everybody for the race!
Happy with my 4th place, even if I could reach the podium maybe, but I made too many mistakes.. My fault!

I quite enjoyed this event, I loved the idea of the mandatory pit stop,it's really useful to learn how to behave in this situations and how to choose tyres, fuel quantity, etc.. And makes the race more intresting and "reasoned"!

Btw, I was quite disappointed after the crash wiuth @Simon Knight , I didn't want that to happen and I drove the last part of the race thinkin if that was really my fault or not.. I'm happy to know that we cleared up what happened! Watching again the replay I noticed that maybe my move was a little agressive, I tried to take advantage of your mistake because I was trying to gain back the 3rd place i lost after spinning out.. Anyway, again, sorry for that.

No problems at all with other drives, nice driving! See you at thge next one!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back