AC GT2 @ Silverstone Nat Mon 27th Oct!

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well was having a good race untill my tyres died @ lap 12 then the issues started. First was having a good battle with @SteveJustice then i out braked him and tapped his corner sending him off track. I wiated and gave him his position back but the damage had been done. Sorry Steve.

Then i lost control coming out of a corner and went acroos the track, nothing i could do, and someone crashed into the side of me ending my race and thiers. Again sorry.

If anyone has a greivence with this then please PM me and we can sort it out.

Good race and sorry.

Had a lot of fun.

Sorry about the last lap guys, I think I took my stupid pills the morning as that move wasn't on. :redface:

I do think that the blue flag app should be mandatory, I got stuck behind a couple of lapped cars who really should be getting out of the way.

Was a nice race, but it was a little dirty this time. I have seen many more incidents on this race, than on other races on longer tracks. ;)

Sorry to the guy who I touched after he came out of pits (white ferrari?!) in the second/third corner. Wanted to brake earlier, but there was not that much room, that I expected. Sorry for that! After the spin I got collected from a BMW and my windscreen was smashed and bonnet was loose.

Still managed to drive good times and had 1 or 2 lead laps until I went to pits in Lap 24 to change on soft tires. I didnt let the crew repair my car for the last 6 laps.

Was able to hold position afterwards but outbraked myself one or two times into corner 2/3.

Well was having a good race untill my tyres died @ lap 12 then the issues started. First was having a good battle with @SteveJustice then i out braked him and tapped his corner sending him off track. I wiated and gave him his position back but the damage had been done. Sorry Steve.

Then i lost control coming out of a corner and went acroos the track, nothing i could do, and someone crashed into the side of me ending my race and thiers. Again sorry.

If anyone has a greivence with this then please PM me and we can sort it out.

Good race and sorry.

That was me who hit you, had no where to go. Then again wouldnt of been there in the first place if I didnt get spun out before hand!

p.s @Simon Knight , Charlie Austin!! :D

Started good, but made mistake going out of corner spun a little, lost the lead, and got back to 4th place.

from there it went quite downhill, Many ppl that where a lap behind didn't move over, so i needed to take big risks to get past them ( i even saw @Krisztián Tóth had the same issues infront of me ), as i had the same pace as Krisztián and @Remco de Wildt it was sad that i got stuck behind traffic for a few laps.

Managed to get 3th at the end though.

See ya next time.

Fairly good race. Finished 13th couple of good battles, just remember @Marjan Koderman to use your brake pedal! If there are a train of cars in front expect to have to brake early. You caused me a lot of body damage but thankfully nothing too serious aside from aero (cost me about 1s to 1.5s per lap). It's all good providing you learn and it doesn't happen again. From the rear...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/689hmzmjctc2jid/Screenshot 2014-10-27 20.54.44.png?dl=0
from the front...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0qlw5i4lmzh5cf/Screenshot 2014-10-27 20.55.51.png?dl=0

Last edited:
Had a great battle at the back with some guys, but unfortunately it's my connection problem I guess, after the 1st lap the position shows me on 1st and everybody else is on lap 1 throughout the race, and after completed my final lap it just didn't send me to the pit and I had to disconnect myself, so I don't know what position i was actually in at the end.

Note: this issue has been happening to me sometimes in public servers since the RC release :(

Ben Goymer is the ruined the my car at the lap 18

sorry Cayd

blue flag application is the MUST
Thats ok but that move was one of the worst I have seen, especially as you were lapping me after my pit stop, I can pull over on the straight...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back