AC GT2 @ Silverstone Nat Mon 27th Oct!

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Was a nice race for me, 2nd in qualy and race. I thought to have a nice 3 car battle for many laps as @Kevin Hagendoorn and @Krisztián Tóth and me were on the same pace. We lost kevin early in the race as he had a little spin. Krisztian and me went on till we met the backmarkers, there I could gain a little to keep krisztian behind me with a comfertable gap. In lap 22 made the pitstop where i lost the lead of the race. Was the first time for me doing a pitstop in AC, had to look a couple of seconds for the correct settings.
Really hope Kunos will change this to in car settings for the pitstop, makes things a lot easier :)
Went out as p2 and finished the race. Grats Krisztian for the win.
@Simon Knight , not sure how the penalties are applied in the game, but im pretty sure i was speeding in the pitlane without receiving a penalty, just to let you know :)

Thanks for the race.

thanks simon for this event.. i had a good race even though i finished 17th.. i learnt a lot from this race. i took a wack on lap 4 and got damage, so on my pitstop i had it repaired (it took ages to repair) new set of tyres and off again, i forgot to put in the fuel
so back in the pits again. i now know how to do a pitstop.. LOL,...
FULL TIME: QPR 2-0 Aston Villa...

In some other event we have an opinion that puple dont too mch chat during the race. Only nessesary message like going to pit or lapper....
If you are here so agreed than no problem.

im sorry @Marjan Koderman, What was this video supposed to show?? I saw a slight tap from behind at the end that didn't affect either of you!

If you have a grievance...can you PLEASE sort it out pirivately. and NOT in the public forums! read our club rules!

Rob sed: Fairly good race. Finished 13th couple of good battles, just remember @@Marjan Koderman to use your brake pedal! If there are a train of cars in front expect to have to brake early. You caused me a lot of body damage but thankfully nothing too serious aside from aero (cost me about 1s to 1.5s per lap). It's all good providing you learn and it doesn't happen again. From the rear...

I like to shov Rob that my tuch cannot impact to his race.

Last edited:
In some other event we have an opinion that puple dont too mch chat during the race. Only nessesary message like going to pit or lapper....
If you are here so agreed than no problem.

I thought Club Racing was about having fun and being sociable, not like League racing? I enjoy the chat in Club races, it's the main reason why I don't do leagues. :D

Rob sed: Fairly good race. Finished 13th couple of good battles, just remember @@Marjan Koderman to use your brake pedal! If there are a train of cars in front expect to have to brake early. You caused me a lot of body damage but thankfully nothing too serious aside from aero (cost me about 1s to 1.5s per lap). It's all good providing you learn and it doesn't happen again. From the rear...

I like to shov Rob that my tuch cannot impact to his race.
Unfortunately my screenshots that I took during the race did not screenshot the game just the menu screen. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/mf9au3l6vaox0u1/Screenshot 2014-10-27 20.11.51.png?dl=0) Therefore I had to go back and take pictures of the outside of my car using snipping tool. Although you did not cause me to spin or go off the road you caused my front to go yellow, my rear to go an angry shade of orange and my sides to be slightly yellow. This causes aero damage which means I can't drive as quickly through turns. As I said it wasn't a huge tap and I didn't think it big enough to have to pit for but it still cost me time. But as I said I'm fine with it providing you learn. It's only a club race after all and it was still a very enjoyable event.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years