Resource icon

Apps ferito-blueflag 0.9.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Really useful app Fernando !! :thumbsup:

And nearly sure your next update will be green and blue colour appearing in place of just a mention you have to look at. ( your 1st base idea I guess. ;) )
Superb idea, very useful and surely soon very impressive app ! :cool:

I'll test it asap ... or rather quickly, we're organizing an open race this evening and it will help those who need it.
Many thanks already Fernando. ! ;)

Edit: quickly tried in Quick race 1 lap, standing still: the green flag passing to blue when the cars nearly lapping.
So more than thanks for it, mate. :thumbsup:.... :inlove::inlove:, sorry I was searching another smiley, but didn't find here. ;)

Second test this evening at the open race online.
I suppose you don't mind if I share this perfect little app with our french speaking league members. ?

Last edited:
I'll test it asap ... or rather quickly, we're organizing an open race this evening and it will help those who need it.
Many thanks already Fernando. ! ;)

Edit: quickly tried in Quick race 1 lap, standing still: the green flag passing to blue when the cars nearly lapping.
So more than thanks for it, mate. :thumbsup:.... :inlove::inlove:, sorry I was searching another smiley, but didn't find here. ;)

Second test this evening at the open race online.
I suppose you don't mind if I share this perfect little app with our french speaking league members. ?

Not at all, go ahead. The app is for anyone that finds it useful.

Thanks Fernando

Just a question, sorry: ...
should it be possible to add a setting in the config file for the Blueflag threshold ?
as you did for the Live Tracker ?
2.5 seconds is maybe a little too much when you're near to be lapped and you're in fight with another car in the same lap.
This for the +++++++ in the app. :laugh:

this app is great, works in sp and mp and puts a big flag on the screen for you.. I've been trying unsuccessfully to set the background to transparent so it just shows the flag, but every time I add ac.drawBackground(appWindow, 0) I've tried putting that line in various places but I'm no expert at python so I'm guessing at best. could you add an option for this in the next update (if there is one). Thanks for all the hard work!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back