AC GT2/3 @Spa 2hours - Wed 22nd July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Really excited for this race, remaining on bed the last 2 days to make sure I would be all right, had a bit of practice in the morning and exactly the moment I started the game the connection went crazy... Gotta love Brazil internet stability, being right 330 days a year! Only failing when you're on vacation (along with a bunch of other people taking up upload traffic)!

Now spending the rest of the day troubleshooting it, just for it magically come back at some point...

SO EXCITED:sneaky:

If somebody could explain that, the 5ms ping is in a server 15 Km away from me (LOWEST I EVER had), and I'm getting 344ms is from Netherlands (RD server location), without being able to complete the test as it just freezes before starting the download section.
I normally get about 220ms on RD servers...

sptest.png

First off, hats off to @Si for an outstanding job as Race Director, patience of a Saint :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Was an immersive race had some good battles but I struggled the whole race for grip on softs or mediums. I setup a car ok in other sims but just cant to get a good feeling with these GT cars in AC.

Anyway congrats to Podiums & everyone else that finished, oh, and a little word in the ear of drivers not respecting blue flags :thumbsdown:

Great race to 34 lap...my connection lost...in the see :( i hope another time the luk don't lost the connection eh eh.
I am pleased with my laps visas competitors. In any case great combo Si thk.
Congratulations to all competitors

Fantastic race! :D The GT3 battle was pretty close between me and @kedy89 throughout. I think there was only about a tenth between our best laps of the race. Congrats on the win! :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.