AC GT2/3 @Spa 2hours - Wed 22nd July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
For clarity's sake, will the race be 50 laps + 1 lap for the formation lap = 51 laps, or 49 laps + 1 lap for the formation lap = 50 laps?

Yeah..on my 'to do' list...it's a default skin isn't it? I have validated game files and that doesn't fix it......any ideas?

It's a modded skin. Maybe part of the old RD Skin pack, got the same problem. I just reinstall it from original mod skins.
That soundtrack is very scarying:confused:, btw... :whistling:

It's a modded skin. Maybe part of the old RD Skin pack, got the same problem. I just reinstall it from original mod skins.
That soundtrack is very scarying:confused:, btw... :whistling:
Ah. Well that explains that...thanks! I have re downloaded a load of af corse skins that look great.

Strange thing regarding the test race 2 nights ago. My fuel usage was about 5.8 litres per lap, and then the server was restarted, and we did the test race and I ran out of fuel. Now I see my usage is up to about 7.9 litres per lap. The 5.8 per lap as far as I know, was on 225%, as quoted below:

OK guys! practise server is up usual pw! Fuel use is 225% tyre wear is 120% these figures have been tested and will provide some strategy to your fuel/tyre uses!

I never saw a notice that it has increased to 300%, so either that or something buggy is going on. So it would be appreciated if someone could clear this up, as I'm not sure which value it will be.

Also, how strict will track limits be? You could easily lose half a second on a lap if you adhere to the white lines, this was clear in the test race on Monday, and I'm slow enough already so I don't wanna disadvantage myself even more by being a good boy.

Not a league race I know, but I wanna do as well as I can possibly do, so the above clarifications would be appreciated.

I can just hope that my practice session yesterday isn't representative for my performance today :)
Boy, that was awful *g*

I still don't have the slightest idea how some guys can brake so late and so fast.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back