GSCE v1.15 Bug Report thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports on this thread.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.15 release thread.

hi, me and my friend are running GSC on windows 7 64 and 32bits respectively, and we both found a pretty serious problem. We had no problem playing and saving the replay in game, but when it came to loading the replay saved in the replay fridge, the game just froze and not replaying at all. We all think that the compatability of GSC at windows 7 is not perfect. please fix this.

I have the same problem

hi, me and my friend are running GSC on windows 7 64 and 32bits respectively, and we both found a pretty serious problem. We had no problem playing and saving the replay in game, but when it came to loading the replay saved in the replay fridge, the game just froze and not replaying at all. We all think that the compatability of GSC at windows 7 is not perfect. please fix this.

please fix this. 【I run the game in compatibility mode,also run the game as admin mode.】
original installation
Track & Layout Used: all tracks
Car Used: all cars
Applicable Settings: Test day, any settings.
(i5 2500k , 8gb ram, HD4870, all drivers up to date, Windows 7 64bit).

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
with the couple of posts i have in this thread about v1.15 introducing stutters (even when FPS show 60+) and FPS drops compared to the v1.10 on the same PC, same HDD, using same settings etc. i had tried all the suggested fixes in this thread to no success, and this evening i was swapping back and forward between versions comparing the FPS drops and stuttering and just generally trying to figure it out seeing as all settings were identical. i was testing at Taruma and a rFactor conversion track (Jerez, which has really high FPS) etc..... then i noticed my v1.10 had time scaled set to NONE whereas v1.15 was set to NORMAL (maybe by default??). so i changed that to NONE in v1.15 and tried a couple of the same tracks i had been testing and voila!! the two tracks i looked at so far had their FPS back up and no stuttering present whatsoever.... I am going to test a few more and will post my outcome.

perhaps you other guys with stutters should set time scale to NONE and see if that helps yours too...

Thanks so much for this Robbie i recently re installed GSC and the performance has been horrible ever since. Just did this fix and voila sorted. Weird bug but now i can actually start a race without massive FPS drops. Hopefully Reiza sort this in the next update.

I was doing solo practice and when watching the instant replay i couldn't exit the replay view.The replay ends, but i'm still stuck in replay mode. No keyboard key worked for exiting nor was there a mouse cursor on screen to be able to click on the arrow in top right corner(as i normally do to switch between windowed/full screen) and i had to kill the application.
Did solo practice twice past two days and it happened every time i was watching the replay while in practice session.

Me too, I reported this a while ago. It has happened to me twice during a race. I had crashed out, so I was watching the rest of the race and got stuck in the replay as the mouse disappeared. It was annoying as it affected my season points both times. I had to CtrlAltDel out of the game and run the race again. I now avoid watching the replays during races, but it would be good to get it fixed.

Found a bug:

1. Select "Star Pos: Random"
2. Start the race
3. Hit "Restart Race"

The game will handle the start positions incorrectly and spawn two cars in the same place, causing them to jump around and crash on race start.

Just tested this with V12 on Brazilia 1, but have seen it with other cars and tracks before.

Last edited:
We can no longer host games with more than 10 people in as everyone has really high pings and lots of lag, making the game unplayable.

In a previous incarnation, using the same connection and computer, we could host 20+ people with no issues. Now however, we have tried different computers & connections with no success.

Least powerful computer was a 3ghz core 2 duo with 5mb/s upload, we tried a 20mb/s upload rate with no success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes