GSCE v1.15 Bug Report thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports on this thread.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.15 release thread.

Track & Layout Used::All the track and layouts
Car Used:All cars
Applicable Settings:
Report:When I got Race/test/championship when i get to the garage screen the feed from the track is greyed out and when I try to go to the track it freezes in this pits and sometimes the wheel will continue to turn in one direction. I just did a fresh install and I'm still having the problem.
Steps to reproduce: Basically choose a car and track and try to play. i tried to upload a crash file but race department won't let me

Attachments

• GRAB_000.JPG
    GRAB_000.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 278
Track & Layout Used: Brasilia, (but happens on any track)
Car Used: Stock car v8 happens with both chevrolet and peougeot
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: interior reflting on left mirror making us unable to see the track and other cars
Steps to reproduce: n/a
Link to an image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dcjbmjcvt6g17fx/20140617_181407.jpg
I have had that problem as well, not sure what exactly causes it, but it only happens under certain graphic settings.

There is also a .PLR option to disable all stuff in mirrors:

How do I get a clearer view from the rear mirrors?
We have modelled the rear parts of the car to be visible in the mirrors for extra depth and immersion – you don´t get a clear view in a race car! You may however disable these elements if you so prefer, by editing your .PLR file inside USERDATA\(your name) folder. Look for the parameter Self In Cockpit Rearview=”15″ , and change the “15” to “0” to get a clear view.

Hello

I started a V8 championship and ran out of fuel at the third race at Taruma on the last lap, even though I had put in more than enough fuel in the garage before the start. The AI also pitted on the second last lap, leading me to believe that there is an "estimated fuel" calculation error for this track.

Reported here too:

http://www.racedepartment.com/posts/1668567/

Thanks for any replies or suggestions.

Tony
Hi,

Remember that the V8s there is the "Push to Pass" option, when using it, makes the car consume more fuel, so it's always good to put a little more fuel for the addition of the indicated amount of laps of the race.

Hi,

Remember that the V8s there is the "Push to Pass" option, when using it, makes the car consume more fuel, so it's always good to put a little more fuel for the addition of the indicated amount of laps of the race.
Oh yes, thanks for that! That doesn't explain why the AI want to pit though... Do they take on the same amount of fuel as me? I have 16 lap's worth of fuel for a 10 lap race. Even with Push to Pass, shouldn't that be enough? Also, it seems particular to Taruma...

Last edited:
Trying to load Velopark during a V8 Stock Car 33 car championship loads up fully, then hangs, creating a dmp file. I see that during a single race there seems to be a limit to the number of cars - 30 including me, even if I stipulate that I want 33 AI cars.

Reinstalled 1.15 release on a fresh reinstalled Win7.

Now the sim only uses one core and maxes it out. Manually adding +fullproc to the shortcut does not help like it used to with rFactor.

Didn't have this issue before this 1.15 reinstall.

ALT-TAB and changing affinity to all cores fixes the issue and removes the framerate drops on large grids (naturally)

Oh yes, thanks for that! That doesn't explain why the AI want to pit though... Do they take on the same amount of fuel as me? I have 16 lap's worth of fuel for a 10 lap race. Even with Push to Pass, shouldn't that be enough? Also, it seems particular to Taruma...
I can not say if changing the default race parameters (in Champ) can influence since in my experience do races like in real life, ie 40 min and it was all ok. AIs making mandatory pit between 10º 16º lap (eg Tarumã) - according to Official Rules 2013.

I can not say if changing the default race parameters (in Champ) can influence since in my experience do races like in real life, ie 40 min and it was all ok. AIs making mandatory pit between 10º 16º lap (eg Tarumã) - according to Official Rules 2013.
Ok, thank you. I have run 10 lap championship races on other tracks without the AI pitting. Does anyone know if the AI fuel amount changes if the number of race laps is changed?

Ok, thank you. I have run 10 lap championship races on other tracks without the AI pitting. Does anyone know if the AI fuel amount changes if the number of race laps is changed?
According to the official rules 2013, the pit is required even if you have enough fuel for the entire race. GSC follows these rules.
So I believe that even defining a race with laps or different time, yet the AI will pit.

@Rupe Wilson: Thanks mate, syncing fixed the fullproc issues...

I see that 1.15 still has issues with some crazy GPU usage and stutter on my machine however. Formula Retro and Formula V12 all use insane amounts of GPU on larger grids. And the dust... The dust effectively brings my GPU usage from 20% to 100% and stalling everytime it shows up. Been like this all along... Still there in 1.15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%