GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
Had a question that I don't think is worth creating a new thread over. Sometimes when I spin the f1 classic and stall it, I can't seem to start the car back up again. Is this how it is supposed to be? I think I notice the oil temps being high when that happens, but not sure.

How do you get rfdynhud working with this ? it worked with previous GSC titles but if you try and used it with GSC 2013 the game won't launch and tells you that you have a corrupted install ??!?!?!

Does this mean GSC 2013 no longer supports plugins ? big shame if thats the case

How do Guys

Being a newb to SIM racing I wondered if you Guys could provide some brutal honesty as to how I'm progressing with GCS 2013. I love Single Seaters, even though this game has me addicted to Stock Cars and Mini's already :D

I have been researching set ups for the Formula Reizas and my current PB at Interlagos is
1:13.2 in Qualifying with 19L (7 laps) of fuel. As I can't seem to find any references online to what others are achieving I have nothing to compare to. So, c'mon Guys give it to me straight, where am I with this?

*braces self*

Last edited:
Having a problem with steering wheel degrees of rotation.
Was working fine set at 540, in sink with my wheel, no problems. When I have set it back to 540 after altering to try Karts, it's now out of sink and wheel on screen will turn back on it's own whilst I still have lock on. I have tried to reset in user data file a number of times, it reads 540 but in game it's not in sink with my wheel.:(

Is anyone else still having trouble with sound? I tried searching, found one or two topics but no sign of any other info.
I have just bought and installed GSC2013, and have pretty bad crackling sounds as I move through the menus. Drivers are up to date (just an onboard Realtek HD Audio), and I never had this in previous GSCs.

EDIT: it is not crackling, it is actually intermittent sound. Tried lowering and raising the number of effects, but no change. Sometimes the problem disappears for a few seconds, but then returns, and often the sound is alomost completely gone, with just occasional bursts of engine sound.
Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back