GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
You are going to be in heaven! I often wish I could erase from my brain all the sim experience I have, so that I could relive the fun of racing with a wheel for the first time all over again. :)

Thanks! It's more and more rare as I get on in the years that I get to be the new kid on the block.:thumbsup:

PS - Reiza any help with those activation codes on the way? Please and thanks in advance.

i have a problem with fanaleds not working with my clubsport wheel now

Hi Noel,

Hopefully this fixes your issue.

http://www.fanaleds.com/readme

Game Stock Car
  • Before playing you need to install the Game Stock Car plugin. This file should be located in the "additional\Game Stock Car plugin" folder in the Fanaleds installation path.
  • Copy the "FanaLEDsPlugin.dll" file to your "Game Stock Car\Plugins" folder. Example: D:\Game Stock Car\Plugins

Hi, I'm rally enjoying GSC! I'm having some issue, little one. I only have problem with night races, too poor Fps even if I turn headlight down to 3, I run 2X 6850... In a race start I get 17-20 FPS. And I'm enjoying to drive the kart! really funny but again a FPS
Issue, a lots of stuttering and a frame rate between 30-60 but the annoying part is some frame skipping that is really a half a second or more with screen freeze...
PC spec:
win7 ultimate 64 bit
Amd phenom II 955 @3.7
Asrock 970 extreme4
8gb RAM
2X Hd 6850 CCC 13.11 BetaV1

I use the +fullproc to take advantage of my CPU. Graphics settings are all on full with opponent detail to high and AA set to level 2.
If I lower spec I don't notice any visible advantage.

Hi, I'm rally enjoying GSC! I'm having some issue, little one. I only have problem with night races, too poor Fps even if I turn headlight down to 3, I run 2X 6850... In a race start I get 17-20 FPS. And I'm enjoying to drive the kart! really funny but again a FPS
Issue, a lots of stuttering and a frame rate between 30-60 but the annoying part is some frame skipping that is really a half a second or more with screen freeze...
PC spec:
win7 ultimate 64 bit
Amd phenom II 955 @3.7
Asrock 970 extreme4
8gb RAM
2X Hd 6850 CCC 13.11 BetaV1

I use the +fullproc to take advantage of my CPU. Graphics settings are all on full with opponent detail to high and AA set to level 2.
If I lower spec I don't notice any visible advantage.

Hey Ignazio Pinella,

I have the exact same video cards as you and the exact same FPS / Stutter / Freezing problems that you described.

I have also left a message on this thread (#591), but no one from Reiza responded or acknowledged my issue. Reiza also has not responded to my email to them via their contact form.

Good game or not, poor and sloppy customer service is what makes this a one-time purchase for me as I was also considering their formula truck game.

Hey Ignazio Pinella,

I have the exact same video cards as you and the exact same FPS / Stutter / Freezing problems that you described.

I have also left a message on this thread (#591), but no one from Reiza responded or acknowledged my issue. Reiza also has not responded to my email to them via their contact form.

Good game or not, poor and sloppy customer service is what makes this a one-time purchase for me as I was also considering their formula truck game.

If you TAG @Reiza Studios They might be pointed to your particular problem and be of assistance. I expect they are getting lots of requests and problems from all sides and might be a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Hopefully they'll be along soon for you ;)

If you TAG @Reiza Studios They might be pointed to your particular problem and be of assistance. I expect they are getting lots of requests and problems from all sides and might be a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Hopefully they'll be along soon for you ;)

We have a 48h max response time for support requests. We´re always aiming to improve that but it is what it is now. If you emailed us not got a response, please PM us here.

As to reports of performance issues specially in night racing, you might want to look up the "Max Headlights="256" setting on your PLR file. You can turn that way down to even single digits, it should be a big performance saver.

It´s also worth keeping in mind the fact that this is a modern game based on an ageing engine - it is generally light on requirements but it will not run smoothly maxed out for everyone, on every system on every condition simply because it was not designed to handle some of the things we´re doing on some of the hardware out there.

With that said optimization is always an ongoing process in PC gaming and is one of the reasons why we have this thread - as we get more feedback we can verify the main trouble areas and try to improve on them. So keep reporting and be assured we are keeping track -we just might not be able to pull a solution out of our sleeve immediately :)

Hey Ignazio Pinella,

Yeah in fact i have still some questions never been reply from many days now, but its ok i will ask again if the full release has the same problem :coffee:

Same here!
Its not only GSC2013, also Ftrucks and GSC2012
I just found empty online lobby :(.

gsc-2013-10-06-14-28-41-.jpg

Online setup:
gsc-2013-10-06-14-28-24-.jpg
Have you solved this yet? I am sorry if I`ve missed some solution, but I still have empty online lobby in GSC 2012/13 and FTruck. Tnx :thumbsup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back