GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
OK I think I solved it, I had a process manager utility running in the background and it was lowering the priority of GSC. Terminated program and it seems to have stopped the problem :)
Looking great so far, UOP Shadow type car is excellent, just need to drift the back end a bit and I might gain some of the 8 seconds I am losing per lap !

Hi Reiza, please allow us to change field of view to values below 34 degrees. I prefer to drive using a field of view equal to that which is occupied by my real-life screen when I am sitting in front of it. Apart from this issue I am enjoying GSC2013 very much!

Thank you

You can edit the cam file to change the default camera to start closer to the dash board, search for field of view in the GSC forum :)

Yesterday I had one of my best days in sim racing with StockCar 2012 and Formula Retro.

I drove the RMR gray and blue car with much joy at the old Interlagos.

I liked the idea of the Retro Car, but I didn't get along well with it, but I resolved my problems by changing the seat position. I use it full back and almost all to the top (I think -100/80).

Now I can see both tyres and I have much more understandment (is this word correct :p) of the car behavior. Also the suspension movement is a lot beautiful.

This time I was able to do a lot of laps without crashing. I'm not fast (I can't race with 100% AI speed, I have to reduce it to 90%).

I don't have Rfactor, I have GTR2, GTL, Race07 (and expansions) and the other GSC. But this time I think the Force Feedback is almost spot on. I don't know if it's RealFeel (I never used it) that I believe is installed by default in GSC 2013 but the Force Feedback is just fantastic!!

Thanks Reiza Studios!!!

@Reiza Studios

I have just installed a community skin into one of the Opala directories making that folder have a total of 4 drivers installed, now it appears that i cannot select the bottom driver in the list? has that bottom driver gone outside a click-able area ? is it a game issue or a local issue for me?

Don't worry. R1_Robbie.

Just delete (or make a backup) the original MMartins and WSpinelli files from the Motors folder.

So far as I know, judging by the original paint, this team had as principal drivers, only Reinaldo Campello and Lara Campos.

Attachments

• Motors Team.jpg
    Motors Team.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 248
@Reiza Studios

I have just installed a community skin into one of the Opala directories making that folder have a total of 4 drivers installed, now it appears that i cannot select the bottom driver in the list? has that bottom driver gone outside a click-able area ? is it a game issue or a local issue for me?
There should be a way to scroll through them by keyboard if you cannot click on them with the mouse.

Official regulation:
Race 40 minutes + 1 lap, refueling mandatory between 10º and 16º lap.

Question: Why not refuel am not punished, excluded?
You can only refuel with the V8 and Mini. All others are add-on cars with no refueling.:speechless:

V8- Race 40 minutes + 1 lap. No mandatory refueling. You should have all the fuel needed to do this race.
Mini- 20 minutes sprint race. No pitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%