GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
Just got done playing it for a little while and felt the need to quit the game to come here to say WHAT A FANTASTIC JOB REIZA! The reworking of the already perfect FFB and vehicle physics is just amazingly well done. I can't even describe how great this update is. Thank you reiza. Now back to playing :)

Its such a dream...
yg8kACM.jpg

Last edited:
Hi fellow racers, I get this message

GSC.exe - Application Error : The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000018). Click OK to close the application

I tried all the tricks I could find: afterburner fix, d3d9.dll delete, run as admin, no luck. Once I got the activation screen and that accepted my license, but same error message after that.

So maybe a corrupt download? The install went OK... Now I can re-download those 5GB but will take a long time and I am dying to try the goodies!

Could anyone be so kind and post the checksums so I can find out which one to redownload? Please :) it will save a lot of time thank you!

Really liking the new look, black always works for me. Open wheelers in the same class is an excellent improvment.
Can't say much about cars yet, but gonna start driving now.

So much stuff to test, karts, night races, Formula retro, opala etc. I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself.:redface:

I am not able to launch the game at all. I tried to run it as administrator, I renamed the d3d9.dll, I tried to remove all the plugins one by one, but all it does is to run for a few seconds and then simply close.

Too bad. I have stayed up to try the new cars, but I'll go to bed now. Hopefully there will be a solution by tomorrow.

PS: GSC2012 also did that until I deactivated the map. But it had no effect on 2013.

When i had a problem with my d3d9.dll my only solution was a clean install of windows. it took about a day and i was back up and running.
i spent a good couple of weeks trying different things all the fixes guys suggested didn't work. In the end i just did it. now i find it quicker to do a re-install than spend days trying to find a solution.
i have my windows installed on separate drive all on its own.
now im not say this is the only solution but it works for me.

Reiza for the love of God can you please sort out the download mirrors. 6 hours estimated download time for three 1.7GB files is pathetic.

edit - now tried again, much better when servers aren't getting hammered. 10 mins to download.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back