GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a G27 and get really strong bumps just driving the kart slowly out of pit? (Is there a way to reduce the force of these bumps but keep the other FFB the same?)

This is somewhat normal. At really low speeds the tire physics slowly 'become active' for all sorts of reasons and the FFB can have some 'spikes' in it. You notice it more with karts because of their low mass and inertia and extreme 'suspension' geometry.

I just found empty online lobby :(.

gsc-2013-10-06-14-28-41-.jpg

Online setup:
gsc-2013-10-06-14-28-24-.jpg

No, can`t be that, because yesterday works fine.
See also GSC2012 and Trucks2013, empty lobby too.

Here is just searching ...
gsc-2013-10-06-14-44-53-.jpg

gsc-2013-10-06-14-44-27-.jpg

... and here nothing.
ftruck-2013-10-06-14-46-.jpg

ftruck-2013-10-06-14-46-.jpg

rFactor`s lobby in the same time, so my connection works fine.
rfactor2-2013-10-06-14-4.jpg

edit:
Hehehe, Davy. Almost in the same time :).

Okay, I was officially told to post this here again:

First of all, all the other things in GSC 2013 are great IMHO and I just love the new pit stop stop sign in pit lane.

But one thing I hope can be changed. The hood perspective of the Mini Challenge mod now does not look that nice. Can it be turned back the GSC 2012 way it looked there?

Is anyone experiencing heavy chatter on the steering wheel when using the karts just coming out if the pits? using G27 all assists off. The game is superb and does feel different in the ffb to last years game, just wish i wasn't getting this chatter on my wheel so much, i have lowered the ffb to high not full and down a tough to -90 and its improved the chatter but you don't get the full feel i like or had with gsc2012. Anyone notice when driving at interlagos in stock car or formula classics there seems to be bad fps drops almost to a stutter. Ive been told a patch for the feels real plugin is coming out end of new week, so it may improve this chattering i have. Can't understand why though at interlagos on the stock car, the formula classic, get such bad fps, is it cos im running it on ultra setting? I have i3 3220 which is 3.3 per core 8gig of ddr3 1600 and a gtx650ti boost edition card, any suggestions guys would be closely listened and appreciated

I have same processor and ram but only have a GTX545 1GB DDR5 card but getting no fps drop, I'm amazed how smooth it runs to be honest. Maybe you're getting a bottleneck somewhere? Mines in an alienware X51 if that makes any difference I have no idea? Fraps only goes up to 60fps and never drops so I'm guessing I'm getting more than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes