GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
Great game, having a lot of fun with the karts but thought I would share a few issues in case you are not aware of them (is there a bug reporting place?)

When doing a race I noticed a few karts pull ahead of the pace kart on the formation lap and just take off.
Then at the end of the race they were placed ahead of me but had no time for the start lap.
OdqYs7j.jpg

j3ZsDsm.jpg

One car also seems to get stuck on a bit of wall in this screenshot:
Z7qSTya.jpg

Do the go karts have lights? I notice on another track part of the track was lit at night but the other half was almost pitch black?

Thanks again for the great game.

@Reiza Studios
hello is the d/server working,
ive tried to open up a room to test and have a drive with the guys at Rd i know ive got the ports ok because i can run GCS2012 and ftruck servers but it seems to be a bit unresponsive at times and does not shut down correctly.
if i close it i cant restart it, unless i restart my pc. it shows in the task manager /processes that it still active and not fully closed down..
maybe im doing something wrong any help would be appreciated..
or do i have to just need to open a room from inside the game untill the full game is released.

with thanks Rupe

is it possible to run the karts on any track , i only seem too have a choice of 2

It is possible, Noel. You have to add the "Kart" category to the track's gdb file though.

Example for Salvador:
- Navigate to your "GameData\Locations\Salvador\SalvadorStockCar" folder
- Open "SalvadorStockCar.gdb" with a text editor
- Change this line:
Code:
Filter Properties = StockV8 *
to:
Code:
Filter Properties = StockV8 Kart *

Save and start up the game. Salvador should now be visible for the karts. I tried the shifter karts with a friend at Ribeirao Preto - lots of fun :)

Be aware that this change can lead to track mismatches when going online. Also AI might not work properly - the curbs are to high ergo AI crash party.

My video capture software (Mirillis Action) doesn't work with Reiza games. It only works if I rename the .exe, but the trackmap doesn't work when I do that.
Is there a way to fix this?

I posted earlier on asking about simvibe as mine doesn't respond either.
I tried moving the simxperienceplugin.dll into the plug ins folder.Plus if you create a profile from scratch it creates 1 anyway but no luck.
I had no reply so posted over at Simvibe.Berney has only just managed to get hold of the game and is looking in to it.

Cheers

Sean

Strange, I was playing it last night with SimVibe and E69 motion

EDIT - Just seen Berney's confirmed there's now a Sim Commander update (available now) which lists GSC 2013 and F1 2013 as well as some other fixes

Last edited:
Yes!

1. Launch the sim from Sim Commander.
2. After the sim is launced, the dialog window on Sim Commander may be disapeared (yes, this is strange behavior).
3. Double-click the icon on Sim Commander again even though the sim is running already.

I think that some telemetry related function/memory map has changed in GSC2013 from GSC2012. SimVibe will be updated soon I hope.

How come u can launch? I dont have the GSC2013 plugin and becuse of that I cant ad any effects..

Never mind, downloading update now :D

Reiza

GSC 2013, my first SIM:

Absolutely fantastic! I have nothing to compare this too, so I wouldn't know what a bug looks like nor be able to complain about it. All I can say after driving the F1 Reiza Lotus round Interlagos is Thank you very much. For the price this is amazing.

Only issues I have at the moment are that I know so little about Set ups. Also MSI Afterburner does not like this software. I would really like to record some footage and put up on YouTube, to encourage others to use this.

Can anyone tell me whether GSC 2013 can be modded to provide all F1 Tracks?

SDS

I only can drive the Stock Cars, but all tracks are accessible. How can I change to the other cars, what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for help.
There are arrows on the main screen to change the class, Many others, including myself, were caught out by this. Poor menu design in my opinion, but that's my one and only complaint about an otherwise amazing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes