GSC Extreme v1.25 Bug report thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.25 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.25 release thread.

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

For those unable to get the game to start, I'm starting this. If anyone is completely stuck, I'm happy to do remote assist via teamviewer.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=393727706

If anyone has had their issues solved by other things please let me know, I'll add them.

Seems the Dedicated server exe wont start shows the loading however never pops the next window up

Tried on my pc running windows 8.1 pro
Dedicated server running windows server 2012
Dedicated server running windows server 2008

Any ideas please alex

"AA set in Nvidia Inspector 16Q and 4x Sparsegrid Supersampling, everything on Full,"

FPS killer. right there!

Use dSR it has the same effect and at better FPS>

No Fps Killer for me at the Moment, always over 60 fps, and Opponents are on High not full, sorry
I Need this High AA Settings because otherwise the texture flickering is too much on Nvidia Cards and Gmotor Engine.

But tell me what do you mean with dSR ???? did i miss something?

I had the same problem
Track & Layout Used: Johannesburg Historic
Car Used: Formula Retro
Applicable Settings:
AA set in Nvidia Inspector 16Q and 4x Sparsegrid Supersampling, everything on Full, 1680x1050
PC Specs Win 8.1 64bit, 16 G Ram 4790K and GTX 780 at Stock speed no OC newest Nvidia GFX Driver
If you @ Reiza need more specific Informations please contact me

Report: Game freeze, crash or runs in strange slowmotion, after having a driving crash in this car and trying to go on track again from Garage or Monitor screen.
If i sit then in Pits again the FFb Wheel ( G 27 ) gets f.... up and turns slowly from left to right constantly while the rest of the game runs very stuttering slowmotion like......

It also happens that the Game crashes while racing normally on track, alone or online with others.

When i play the replay from the crash in fullscreen mode right after the crash and press rewind or forward the replay goes very stuttery and jumpy, and totally uncontrollable and Game crashes after that or will react extremly slow to mouse commands or crashes.

I had some races and Driving Crashes too, on this and other tracks with F3 and V12 Car and no problems

Steps to reproduce:Choose F Retro and Johannesburg Historic or i tried Jacarepagua too, then make a crash, exit to pits and try to reenter game....

Games produced some dump files which i renamed to .txt and attach here.

I really hope i can drive this Car Track Combo without Game Crashes, because you did a fantastic Job with the Track and GSC Extreme, thank you for creating this Sim!!!

My version is no steam, and this is my dumb.

Thanks and good work

Attachments

• rFactor.3796.dmp.txt
    124.4 KB · Views: 309
This could be a psu power or usb power problem on your pc.
1Try removing any unused usb devices if you have any
2 Try plugging your G27 into different usb port
3 as a test, remove G27 and play the same car track combination using keyboard (just to see if the G27 is a factor)
Thx for the suggestion, but if i drive any other car than the F Retro i have no problems at all for hours while driving, so it must be a bug with F Retro i think... and i dont have any other USB things connected except a mouse and my G 27

Please post if you are running Steam or non Steam when reporting, Thanks

Sorry i forgot this, its a non STEAM Version i run at the Moment with latest Gsync Updates from 16.2.2015, i also deleted johannesburg track and redownloaded it with Gsync, but problem still here. I tested a bit more but with V 12, F Classic and F 3 i have no Problems, only F Retro, after a Crash or after some time driving, Game begins to get strange, and i have no Temperature problems with my PC or many USB Devices Connected. Let me know if you need more specific Informations.
Ahh i forgot some important point, time scaling is on normal.

okay its like this:
what to do if one is remedial, at best, on computers?
is it my ineptness or steam?
attempting to download SCarExtreme
its been 1 hour 36 minutes only 31% loaded
nice new Hp computer i7 processor

Hi, I have just spent some time looking at someones system (steam), for whom the game crashes after creating a PLR file on first run and then does not load at all when starting after that.

If you've had the same issue please let me know. We're looking into it.

im getting massive fps problems with retros at johannesberg. Random fps lags down to 2fps!! in replays and on track one minute fine, the next like a slideshow.

Im not even sure its because DSR is running..

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is an inherent software bug or not so I'm posting here.

Track & Layout Used: Interlagos 1
Car Used: StockCar V8
Applicable Settings: None
Report: 1. No axis are assigned to my pedal set and
2.Unable to map any controls to my controller devices, whenever I try to select a controller setting i.e. Throttle or say Shift Up or Shift Down, Stock Car Extreme seems to see my left mouse button as the selection I'm trying to make and always comes up with "JOY2 B6". I can't use the ECS key and have to use the ENTER to overwrite which in turn leaves the entry as "EMPTY", making it impossible to assign any controls.

My system has two entries only under Game controllers, they are :
1. Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel Status = Ok
2.Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB Status = OK

I have the G27 wheel attached to my system via USB so that I can use the G27 pedals and shifter with the T300RS wheel and this setup has given me no issues running my only other racing game/simulator, Assetto Corsa.

To this point I have tried using all of the game supplied controller .ini files as well as leaving all of the controller .ini files out and creating an ini or profile from scratch with the same result as described above under "Report :"

I also have an app called Xpadder which I have been successfully using to map functions to my controller buttons in Assetto Corsa but as far as Stock Car Extreme is concerned Xpadder is useless to my knowledge at least, until I can get the G27 pedals recognized and working.

Steps to reproduce: Attempting to map any controls to my controller devices.

Thank you for reading all help or suggestions gratefully accepted.

Hey Reiza or somebody, when playing with the go-carts, my map is on rotation and it keeps blinking, but still visible on only Floripa(all tracks). It didn't do it when I had the game installed through you guys, then I decided to take the plunge and re-load it on Steam. The map is perfect with every other vehicle.

Last edited:
There seems to be a safety car issue on the Johannesburg Historic track. I was racing Formula Reiza cars and a safety car was supposed to come out but this happened instead.
brokensafetycary0utg.jpg

The safety car was stuck in the pitlane just repeatedly trying to drive through the wall. I tried to nudge it with my car but it was very insistent on trying to drive through the bricks.
I repeated the race and drew out another safety car to see what would happen and the same thing occurred. Is this an issue?

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is an inherent software bug or not so I'm posting here.

Track & Layout Used: Interlagos 1
Car Used: StockCar V8
Applicable Settings: None
Report: 1. No axis are assigned to my pedal set and
2.Unable to map any controls to my controller devices, whenever I try to select a controller setting i.e. Throttle or say Shift Up or Shift Down, Stock Car Extreme seems to see my left mouse button as the selection I'm trying to make and always comes up with "JOY2 B6". I can't use the ECS key and have to use the ENTER to overwrite which in turn leaves the entry as "EMPTY", making it impossible to assign any controls.

My system has two entries only under Game controllers, they are :
1. Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel Status = Ok
2.Logitech G27 Racing Wheel USB Status = OK

I have the G27 wheel attached to my system via USB so that I can use the G27 pedals and shifter with the T300RS wheel and this setup has given me no issues running my only other racing game/simulator, Assetto Corsa.

To this point I have tried using all of the game supplied controller .ini files as well as leaving all of the controller .ini files out and creating an ini or profile from scratch with the same result as described above under "Report :"

I also have an app called Xpadder which I have been successfully using to map functions to my controller buttons in Assetto Corsa but as far as Stock Car Extreme is concerned Xpadder is useless to my knowledge at least, until I can get the G27 pedals recognized and working.

Steps to reproduce: Attempting to map any controls to my controller devices.

Thank you for reading all help or suggestions gratefully accepted.

Hi,

Peculiar, exactly what is J2 B6? Make sure the gear stick is not engaged or it will just pick up that as it is pressed down...

There seems to be a safety car issue on the Johannesburg Historic track. I was racing Formula Reiza cars and a safety car was supposed to come out but this happened instead.
brokensafetycary0utg.jpg

The safety car was stuck in the pitlane just repeatedly trying to drive through the wall. I tried to nudge it with my car but it was very insistent on trying to drive through the bricks.
I repeated the race and drew out another safety car to see what would happen and the same thing occurred. Is this an issue?

Hi,

Technically speaking I guess the safety car should be disabled when racing there as they did not exist then...

But thanks for the report

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea