GSC Extreme v1.25 Bug report thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.25 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.25 release thread.

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Yes the gears where in neutral and in and out of all possible positions in the course of trying to get it working.

Thing I don't understand is when the shifter is connected there are no issues in Assetto Corsa but as soon as I connect it it's just not possible to map controller assignments in Stock Car Extreme.

I have noticed that when you run over the rumble strips instead of getting the rumble noise I now get a scraping sound. Also when I run over grass it is now silent. I am not on steam and have updated twice using sync. I have so far tested with the F3 and Classic cars.

With the stuttering with the Vee and Retros, ive noticed that not all tracks have stuttering some are fine with these cars (Canada, velopark, Brasilia )

Also with these stutter on afterburner im getting 99% gpu usage?!

Last edited:
felt very strange ( i just downloaded the game from steam ), lots of FPS issues, even i minimize all the graphic details ,, this happens with some cars on specific tracks ! but it happens alot !

I really respect every bit of the game but its very weird to find a very huge common bug, any suggestions?

running on I7, GTX 760

Last edited:
I have noticed that when you run over the rumble strips instead of getting the rumble noise I now get a scraping sound. Also when I run over grass it is now silent. I am not on steam and have updated twice using sync. I have so far tested with the F3 and Classic cars.
I had that thing happen to me too. It's just the car bottoming out, and now you notice it because sounds have been improved/renewed. You have to stiffen the suspension or increase the height.

I have three installs, one clean the other two for running mod's. I have noticed that on the two that I have updated using sync that SweetFX no longer works. Before I could turn it on or off using the Scroll Lock key, this now has no effect.

Mick everytime you do a sync, it will overwrite games files. Correct me if im wrong reiza but I don't think it overwrites player document files.

The sweetfx is governed by the main dll file that has been overewritten with the default one, by gsync. All you need to do is unzip original sweetfx zip and drag just the d3d9.dll file over.

I always have "player detail" option to Full and "opponents detail" to High.
When I go into championship mode though, my car's cockpit has lower res textures. If I set "opponents detail" to Full in the option menu, textures are ok again.
This happens only in championship mode, in week-end and testing, even if opponents detail is set to high or another value different from Full, my cockpit's texture are at max detail (being player detail always set to Full). It seems that in championship mode from a graphical point of view my car is treated as an AI car, even though I drive it.
Bug? @Alex Sawczuk

Reiza im getting these weird corrupted shadows (thick black no transparency compared to AI cars) under my retro, and also im getting as low as 11fps in my replays when this happens (in car racing live I don't get?!). Ive attached some grabs., This what at Salvador. 21 AI max settings. ( think these grabs track detail was low for testing)
2vaguc6.jpg

20r3ed4.jpg

241mbts.jpg

also my game crashes with a crash-dump after I get these massive slowdowns.

Sorry reiza im just trying to help track down this stutter issue, im probably not helping with these pointless posts. :(.

I think ive just realised how to get it, go and have a crash in the retro then back to pits come back out and do replay then it goes really slow then crashes. Im sure ive read someone already having that!

Last edited:
I´ll try to reproduce, but I do remember seeing that with an overheating GPU. Might want to monitor your temps and overall performance while the sim is running.
i did see spikes in my afterburner graphs, but why is gsc maxing out my i7, gtx 970?! only on this car and track. Its fine in the car, but when in replay (just my car in shot) it goes all wrong.

ANyway hope it helps.

just repro'd this reiza, at Canada in retro went out in qualy crashed did replay getting really low, fps, restarted event then game hung up and crashed.?!

gpu maxing out after having crash.99%

and just out of interest I can run 22 Vees at Canada max gfx dsr x4 no stutters and flat 60fps?! and gpu going no where near 50%.

no crash bug with the vees

Last edited:
Yes it was me, i have the same problem, and can reproduce it with F Retro at Johannesburg track anytime!
just drive a bit, then crash, back to pits, look replay and by watching the replay and do some rewind in it, it begins to stuuter as hell, after that back in pits, back into car, the stutter continues very bad, and the whole game wont react anymore, have to alt tab and end the process manually .
And i dont have an overheating GPU, its a Asus 780 GTX and temps never go over 62 C° if i monitor it.
Maybe there are some conflicts with the Antialising settings with Nvidia Inspector???? but only with this car is a bit strange, because any other thing works without any trouble.....
I attach a NV Inspector screenshot of my AA settings, maybe it can help Reiza to find out more???

Arghhh, i cant upload this s..... Image, but why????? i have it in jpeg and png format.....but list from Upload a file window stays empty, even if marked with : show all files...

Last edited:
felt very strange ( i just downloaded the game from steam ), lots of FPS issues, even i minimize all the graphic details ,, this happens with some cars on specific tracks ! but it happens alot !

I really respect every bit of the game but its very weird to find a very huge common bug, any suggestions?

running on I7, GTX 760

Hi, try to turn Time Scale to none or normal, you find it in the Options Screen under Rules ingame, if this doesnt help pls post some more Settings you use for the Game like AA AF, resolution, Steering Wheel.....

Opaque shadows is something that I'm experiencing as well.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/34112262288619142/6FB9D90EDD4826A4411289BFCDF2CB7C88CCFD58/

Note - I originally had issues with launching SC-E on steam. For whatever reason, Steam itself was running in compatibility mode. Once this was reverted, the game launched correctly.

if you press ctrl-f does it go away? try turning down your settings a little? i've only seen this happen if you alt tab a lot...

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back