Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really OK with my helmet, did you made that?
Yep

No updated liveries, doing this just takes too much time. I prefer having trackspecific stuff instead, like non-tobacco liveries, low-downforce shapes etc. without updated numbers & names, instead of one generic shape + livery for every team with updated numbers & names.
And trust me, I know how long doing this takes, I did it for the '06 and '07 mods for the F1Manager on grandprixgames.

Yep

No updated liveries, doing this just takes too much time. I prefer having trackspecific stuff instead, like non-tobacco liveries, low-downforce shapes etc. without updated numbers & names, instead of one generic shape + livery for every team with updated numbers & names.
And trust me, I know how long doing this takes, I did it for the '06 and '07 mods for the F1Manager on grandprixgames.
What did Steven do? ;)

Basically, you're raging because I asked what Steven did when he moderated, what's wrong with that?!
Then I misunderstood your post. With the smiley at the end I thought you were indicating that I should update them because Steven did so. Sorry about that. :redface:

To answer your question then, Steven updated the liveries, I think from '92 on. I won't, because it takes much time to do it properly.

Then I misunderstood your post. With the smiley at the end I thought you were indicating that I should update them because Steven did so. Sorry about that. :redface:

To answer your question then, Steven updated the liveries, I think from '92 on. I won't, because it takes much time to do it properly.
Alright, I expected you to know by now I usually end nearly all my posts with the wink smiley.

;)

1996 Australian GP - Free Practice 1
5043.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

Great qualifying result for Forti :)
I'm expecting Forti to finish on the podium :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals