Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think you lost the season in 1 race? Come on milos that's ridiculous. No-one wins a championship after 1 race, and the forti showed it had pace? joel finished 1 min 20 behind the leader... I retired a lot in the 1994 season, but i never blamed gp4, i tried to prevent it. And look at rui, retired 15/16 times in 1993 and became champion in 1995. Gp4 doesn't hate anyone. Computers are too dumb for that. It's just about making the right choices at the right time. And above all: most retirements are always in the 1st race of the season
You never saw anyone win a championship after retiring on the season opener, from points

I will only retire if I DNF 2 races in a row, not one. But I do feel like this season is lost

Computers might be dumb, but retiring on the season opener 4/5 times surely is something. Retiring upon a nice points finish, a turn-around in the season 3/3 times surely is something

Forti did show pace, I was P4 until the engine failure. 22 seconds behind the leader.

You never saw anyone win a championship after retiring on the season opener, from points

I will only retire if I DNF 2 races in a row, not one. But I do feel like this season is lost

Computers might be dumb, but retiring on the season opener 4/5 times surely is something. Retiring upon a nice points finish, a turn-around in the season 3/3 times surely is something

Forti did show pace, I was P4 until the engine failure. 22 seconds behind the leader.
1988: Aidan retired in the season opener, starting from 1st
1991: Ben retired in the season opener and the second race
1992: I retired in the season opener
1995: I retired in the first 2 races

Edit: I retired in 4/6 season openers (not counting '88, as I only joined for round 5)

Well then i say goodbye milos, as there is a high chance that you'll retire 2 times in a row. But if anyone would rage-quit that quick, than there would be a lot of empty seats

Prost would have left F1 in '81 and never became 4 times champion
Mansell in '84
Häkkinen in '94
Piquet in '78
Räikkönen in '04
1993-retired from the lead, and retired 4 times in a row afterwards
1994-had the highest retirement streak again, on 2 races
1995-retired 3 times after Silverstone on the season turning point

and then there's no bias...

Very promising race performance in all. A top ten finish after starting last is a good sign for the races to come, hopefully we can actually qualify better in Brazil.

+25 quali skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 48 36.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 78 59.5%