Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIA Press Conference
@Aidan Keranen: A win in your first race back at Tyrrell, and also on your home GP. How do you feel?​
Haha, shows not much has changed here since I left! To finish in '88 winning in Adelaide, now to come truly home to Melbourne where I live in the off season, damn it feels so good. The car is tremendous in race trim, definitely caught a break with a monster qualification to sneak second place. But I am feeling good about it all, I think the Tyrrell can go close, and we'll make sure that we get Ben finishing well too.
Maybe put McLaren on ice for an extra year... as much as Woking really calls to me I think I am home in Ockham right now.

It happened yesterday too in my career mode :cautious:
2014-09-26_00005.jpg

The disappointment? I'd rather call it GP4 hate. The Forti prooved to have pace, but THIS is what's stopping me every season, and because of a poor result in the Australian GP (one of my favourite tracks), I might consider an early retirement from the series

+15 quali skill
+20 race skill

Last edited:
And me too, I feel like using them for better buys...
Bank money can only be used midseason when you're in the bottom half of the standings. And only 500$. I'll announce that point, plus you can see it in the lineup pic in the first post, as the background will change from red to green. That's how it always was, and I have no intention to change it.

btw, you don't have any money in your bank account :p

Wow, I don't saw the thread for the night and now I found 3 new pages :O_o:

When I see the results in practice and qualy I said: "Oh, I missed the good results..." and then I see the race and... "Why I said it?" :(

It happened yesterday too in my career mode :cautious:

The disappointment? I'd rather call it GP4 hate. The Forti prooved to have pace, but THIS is what's stopping me every season, and because of a poor result in the Australian GP (one of my favourite tracks), I might consider an early retirement from the series

+15 quali skill
+20 race skill
You think you lost the season in 1 race? Come on milos that's ridiculous. No-one wins a championship after 1 race, and the forti showed it had pace? joel finished 1 min 20 behind the leader... I retired a lot in the 1994 season, but i never blamed gp4, i tried to prevent it. And look at rui, retired 15/16 times in 1993 and became champion in 1995. Gp4 doesn't hate anyone. Computers are too dumb for that. It's just about making the right choices at the right time. And above all: most retirements are always in the 1st race of the season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 47 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 76 58.9%