Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Timmieturner12: What were your thoughts when you came out behind Goddard, knowing that it was crucial for your strategy to be ahead of him?
I honestly only can think about this awesome 2nd place result. Congratulations to Mane of course for winning the title but from the start we knew we didn't have the car to challene him. To finish 2nd ahead of Tobi is honestly amazing.

I'll be saving now

e6e.gif

Saving

• Deleted member 161052

Almost got a podium there.
Saving. Final and only choice.

Definitely won't start before September. Last race next weekend, then I want to write a season review. Update the wiki. Prepare the mod. Don't think the first race will be before September 10.
Okay then.

Saving til the end of the season and i'm checking out. Cya in september

2003 United States GP

FIA Press Conference
@Mane Goddard: Congratulations on winning the title? Things seemed to get tight after 3 consecutive dnfs, how does it feel now to come out on top?

I honestly don't know what to say. After much work, we finally got what we longed for. These last three retirements put my nerves on edge. I knew I had a good car, but I doubted it after these three consecutive retirements. Luckily I was wrong and I got the title. I'm very happy also for the constructors' title, something well deserved too. Now we must focus on maintaining this pace and maybe devote ourselves to give the chance to Tapio to get the title next year, because this success was possible thanks to everyone on this team and I think all deserve a piece of cake :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the congratulations! :thumbsup:

Buys: Saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering