Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahTpZh.gif

Andy Black signed to driver for Jaguar in 2004.

Lvz21ZY.png

Arrows signed Andy Graham.​

@TTupsi: A rare mistake cost you your chances, and also ended an impressive run of only podium finishes so far this season. What's going through your head right now?]
Obviously I'm gutted to make the mistake and end my great run but luckily it wasn't costly in terms of the championship. Mane won the race and a huge congratulations for him, he's a deserved champion! Now it's time to defend my second place in the final race and concentrate on next season.

+10 race skill

6N66cJs.gif

Aaron Reed will drive for BAR in 2004.

axQf6fV.png

Pablo Diehl announced that he'll retire from F1 at the end of this season.​

So yeah, as I said I won't be having any AI drivers, this means we're one driver short for next season. Unless someone turns up to fill in, I'll retire myself as well.
In the latter case this would mean that Arrows will be closed, and @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham would keep the Sauber seat he currently has.

2003 Japanese GP
SK8cxvA.png

Laad on pole for season finale
The Brit secured his first pole this year, beating Goddard by over 2 tenths. BAR with a strong result, Diehl in 3rd and Lintner in 5th. Between them sits Engberink. Rinneaho starts 6th, behind him Mishra and Kederer. Ancevski and Noack complete the top 10.

2003 Japanese GP
1yPfyj7.png

JQGr4zj.png

Record win for Goddard
With his 8th win this season Goddard has set a new record for most wins a season, beating the previous one of 7 by Buurlage and Kederer. Rinneaho with another podium in 2nd, which secures him the 2nd spot in the championship. Engberink finished in 3rd.
Laad held the lead at the start, and having the lighter car, managed to pull away from Goddard. Kederer got past Mishra to 7th, being the only change within the top 10 in the first lap. Lintner soon started to drop back, being passed by Rinneaho, Kederer, Mishra and Ancevski. Diehl in the other BAR too struggled to hold on to 3rd, dropping to 6th after a couple of laps. Laad suffered some slight technical issues, and had to pit a few laps earlier than planned. Goddard took the lead ahead of Engberink and Kederer, the latter two both being on 3 stop strategies though. When they pitted, Rinneaho was up to 2nd for a few laps, until he too came in.
Kederer got past Engberink for 2nd when the Dutchman had to make an unscheduled stop, however he suffered an oil leak and retired only one lap later. Minardi now held a 1-2, which they should keep to the end. Diehl was in 3rd, only just ahead of Laad. Mishra, Ancevski, Lintner and Engberink completed the top 8 after the first stops. Positions from 3rd onwards kept on changing due to the different strategies. After the halfway point Engberink passed Lintner for 3rd place. Noack, Utzer, Graham and Keranen followed right behind them.
Two stoppers soon went on to make their final stops, which meant behind Engberink now were Laad, Diehl, Ancevski, Buurlage and Sigoulakis. They all had to make another stop as well though. Engberink's gap was big enough to hold on to 3rd. Lintner was back up to 4th, Graham and Utzer right behind him. Keranen was 7th, Laad 8th, and Diehl just out of the points in 9th. It didn't remain like that though, Laad suffered problems and had to retire with 5 laps to go. Diehl was up in the points now, and only one lap later he got past Keranen to take 7th.

FIA Press Conference
@Timmieturner12: Quite a turnaround of the season in these last races, what are the expectations for 2004 now?
@Márk Lintner: A strong first season for you with BAR, what's the aim for the upcoming one?
@Diehl: Your last race today after 10 years, full focus on FFG from now on?​

2003 Japanese GP
1yPfyj7.png

JQGr4zj.png

Record win for Goddard
With his 8th win this season Goddard has set a new record for most wins a season, beating the previous one of 7 by Buurlage and Kederer. Rinneaho with another podium in 2nd, which secures him the 2nd spot in the championship. Engberink finished in 3rd.
Laad held the lead at the start, and having the lighter car, managed to pull away from Goddard. Kederer got past Mishra to 7th, being the only change within the top 10 in the first lap. Lintner soon started to drop back, being passed by Rinneaho, Kederer, Mishra and Ancevski. Diehl in the other BAR too struggled to hold on to 3rd, dropping to 6th after a couple of laps. Laad suffered some slight technical issues, and had to pit a few laps earlier than planned. Goddard took the lead ahead of Engberink and Kederer, the latter two both being on 3 stop strategies though. When they pitted, Rinneaho was up to 2nd for a few laps, until he too came in.
Kederer got past Engberink for 2nd when the Dutchman had to make an unscheduled stop, however he suffered an oil leak and retired only one lap later. Minardi now held a 1-2, which they should keep to the end. Diehl was in 3rd, only just ahead of Laad. Mishra, Ancevski, Lintner and Engberink completed the top 8 after the first stops. Positions from 3rd onwards kept on changing due to the different strategies. After the halfway point Engberink passed Lintner for 3rd place. Noack, Utzer, Graham and Keranen followed right behind them.
Two stoppers soon went on to make their final stops, which meant behind Engberink now were Laad, Diehl, Ancevski, Buurlage and Sigoulakis. They all had to make another stop as well though. Engberink's gap was big enough to hold on to 3rd. Lintner was back up to 4th, Graham and Utzer right behind him. Keranen was 7th, Laad 8th, and Diehl just out of the points in 9th. It didn't remain like that though, Laad suffered problems and had to retire with 5 laps to go. Diehl was up in the points now, and only one lap later he got past Keranen to take 7th.

FIA Press Conference
@Timmieturner12: Quite a turnaround of the season in these last races, what are the expectations for 2004 now?
@Márk Lintner: A strong first season for you with BAR, what's the aim for the upcoming one?
@Diehl: Your last race today after 10 years, full focus on FFG from now on?​
I want to improve position in driver standing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back