Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only happy for one brit: Andy Murray who smashed Thiem. To lose the title on wins with a 17 points lead with just two races to go is just absolutely djshxfidoapfofisjshhzc.......******. Well looking forward to next season and especially(dunno how you spell that) beating Jack:sneaky:

@Jack Hunsley: Congratulations on the long awaited title. After round 10 you were 30 points behind, did you expect to make such a comeback and take it in the end?

You absolute beauty!! :roflmao:

What a way to win a debut title! It may have taken five seasons to do it but to be able to leave Williams with a title is an incredible feeling. I always intended to fight to the end, as I always have in this series, but we knew from the beginning that the odds were not necessarily in our favour so actually to pull it off is remarkable.

Commiserations to Tim however, he fought valiantly and I've no doubt in saying that he will be a contender for the future. Just hope you don't have to wait 10 years like I did ;)

And a big thanks to Jimmy for supporting me throughout the season, couldn't have done it with you mate :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed that I can enjoy similar success at Jordan. It's been a great ride with Williams and I'm glad I don't have to leave empty handed :)

You absolute beauty!! :roflmao:

What a way to win a debut title! It may have taken five seasons to do it but to be able to leave Williams with a title is an incredible feeling. I always intended to fight to the end, as I always have in this series, but we knew from the beginning that the odds were not necessarily in our favour so actually to pull it off is remarkable.

Commiserations to Tim however, he fought valiantly and I've no doubt in saying that he will be a contender for the future. Just hope you don't have to wait 10 years like I did ;)

And a big thanks to Jimmy for supporting me throughout the season, couldn't have done it with you mate :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed that I can enjoy similar success at Jordan. It's been a great ride with Williams and I'm glad I don't have to leave empty handed :)
Well done mate, congratulations on your first championship, the first part of the season you already snatched some points and even a win in canada, but from I believe belgium on you were just ABSOLUTELY RAPID and the man to beat. To lose the championship at the final race is tough, but I hope you pick the pieces up at Jordan where I left it.

For myself, I want to thank Tobi for hosting this nice event, a big thanks also to Aidan and Omer, they really supported/helped me throughout the season. And Jimmy, next season we're going to try and bring even more glory to the Stewart as this year. Now something for my dutch fans:
Oke jongens, jammer genoeg tweede in de laatste race. Op het aantal overwinningen verliezen is nooit leuk, maar volgend jaar zal ik zeker proberen samen met Jimmy er net zo'n spektakel er van te maken als dit jaar. Dank jullie wel. Thanks

• Deleted member 161052

Saving the money for next season...for the rivalry...

Announcement

At the end of the 1999 season, bank accounts will be limited to 1000$. A few examples using the current budgets to explain this:
Pablo Diehl has 1300+700=2000 at the end of this season. 1000 can be carried over, the remaining 1000 will go to his account.
Joel Rautavaara has 2550+0=2550 at the end of this season. 1000 can be carried over, means 1550 remain. Of those only 1000 go to the account, the other 550 will be lost.
James McNamara has 1350+450=1800. 1000 will be carried over, 800 go to the bank account.
WDC rewards are not considered in these examples, as they'll be added to your credit after the cut off. This means, the maximum you can have at the start of a new season is 1500 credit (1000+WDC reward) + 1000 bank.

preview.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

My Arrows is at the back of the pack :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back