Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 1998

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Ferrari closer to the back than the front = Not realistic grid ;)
there is a Ferrari closer to the back than the front = Best day ever
3tejgi.jpg

because Schumacher was injured after a brake problem in Silverstone, left him out for 6 races and costed him the title imo.

Plus one of those, 99 European GP, was just crazy. Minardi got points :roflmao:

because Schumacher was injured after a brake problem in Silverstone, left him out for 6 races and costed him the title imo.

Plus one of those, 99 European GP, was just crazy. Minardi got points :roflmao:
still would make it somewhat historically correct. also the european gp quali was normal, the race wasn't

there is a Ferrari closer to the back than the front = Best day ever
3tejgi.jpg
Wouldn't mind returning to my usual pattern of doing bad in the first couple of races, and then start winning & fighting for the title mid/late season :laugh:

still would make it somewhat historically correct. also the european gp quali was normal, the race wasn't
That race was great, Frentzen retiring from the lead, Coulthard and Fisichella both spinning off while leading, RSC with a puncture while leading, rain, 1min pitstop for Irvine, Gené in the points, Badoer driving in 4th before his gearbox failed, just epic :D

Last edited:
Just to keep you updated, currently have the last few days of my diploma thesis, so main focus is on that obviously. The mod doesn't need that much work anymore, mainly the camera positions. New thread should hopefully be up at some point next week, if it isn't you should now know why :)

I would offer to proofread it, but there are a few problems.

A: I won't know what it's about
B: I don't think you want to email it
C: I've got exams coming up too

ooh, and D: It'll be in German, which I don't speak :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back