GT6 Gran Turismo 6 News & Discussion

After the 5th playstation took a crap I modded the 6 th one with fan/rotary switch to keep it cooler during play.waited for gt5.....played offline fine online had to many issues...The gpu is overtaxed to much heat...failed hard drive lost all saved stuff (my fault for not keeping up with my flash drive) I unplugged it now it sits collecting dust...now if they upgrade the platform with more HP and the GT6 has dlc type tracks/cars and supports multi monitor ect..I may bite but not getting on the bandwagon waiting for the release ect....

I would not have sold my PS3 if GT5 had more American cars such as 82-92 Firebirds and Camaros(the unlockable concept camaro is from GT4 and does not count) among other older muscle cars.. With cockpits!
Nobody needs 200 hondas and 200 nissans, etc.

I am not going to play GT6, but it needs a wider variety of american cars.(that it does not already have)

1. 82-92 Firebird
2. 82-92 Camaro
3. any year Chevette for fun in an old and small RWD car.(but a couple, one older one newer would not hurt, also some ice tracks)

Source? Not saying its untrue, but haven't heard this yet.

I personally hope they release on a new PS4 though.
This was just recently before the release of GT5.
They had already started work back then.

No source but i'm sure you can find it on the GTPlanet.net archives :)

Should also word it better, it will obviously be a new game but more of an evolution rather then a new game/new platform.

But as i said, it was some months before GT5 release and Sony might have new plans now.
It was an interview with Kazunori, the legend.

Rumour has it that PS4 and XBOX720 (names not confirmed) will see a release possibly Q4 2013 (after they've done the marketing at E3, TGS, Gamescon etc.) though not sure which will be the first one released, should they actually get released at this time.

;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea