GT6 Gran Turismo 6 News & Discussion

Realistic tuning costs/performances.

Paying for a remap on a turbo car about 10x usual cost and getting about 5% gain, when IRL you get maybe 30%, is silly.

Such is the nature of different cars, trying to make it fair just takes all the fun out of tuning in my view.

More races on road type courses with road tyres, they make the cars more interesting. GT5 sims road cars yet very quickly gets into race type tyres which just ruins the car dynamics imo, till you get to cars set up for race/slicks later on!

all i want in GT6 is the LMP1 Audi R18, Peugeot HDI 908, Toyota LMP1, Dome , Prescarolo ( sorry for bad spelling ), HPD p1 & p2, porsche p2, Zytech p1 & p2, Mazda P1, Aston martin P1, Audi r15 , .. thats all... ooo and a more stable online server! so we can do 24hr races ;D

While helping out with the Polish GT Academy 2012 finals, Lucas Ordoñez made an interesting comment about Gran Turismo 6‘s development, which he’s reportedly involved in.

According to a reporter on hand at the event, Lucas suggested the series’ next flagship title would include a very large number of tracks. Though the Polish source article is not clearly translated by Google, our own Amar212 offers a better interpretation of what was said:

“The amount of (tracks) will be such that will make a hat fall off your head.”
“Hat falling off your head” is common way to say how you will be amazed by something.
Representatives from Polyphony Digital have, of course, already been spotted at the Bathurst circuit, scanning and photographing it for Gran Turismo 6.

Over 25 different circuit logos also remain on GT5‘s “Remote B-Spec Racing” website, though they are not currently available in the game.

(Source: GTPlanet)

Depends if they want to milk the PS3 platform one more time or that they will release GT6 on the fourth edition of the PlayStation I think. In case of the latter it might take some while still.

There as always been a lot of speculation about what console GT6 will be released on, personally I think it will be released on PS3. With a another slim model being released shortly and with no sign of PS4, there is a possibility.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back