good and bad weather

Misc good and bad weather 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Same issue here.

In case you really removed all sweetfx files from the previous version (like I did) you can try this,

From the author at AC forums:
One thing you can try is to install it from original setup. Just download it from https://reshade.me/ .
After install copy the gbw-reshade.ini to Main folder and set this as preset file in dxgi.ini.

Tell me if this works. I removed the absolute paths in the dxgi.ini to get relative links to the files. Maybe this is the problem.

Source

Sadly didn't help me.

In case you really removed all sweetfx files from the previous version (like I did) you can try this,

From the author at AC forums:

Source

Sadly didn't help me.

Thanks for the info, unfortunately didn't work for me either.

I recently updated to the Windows 10 creator version, I hadn't played since that update until today when I encountered this problem, maybe that has something to do with it as I've had issues in the past with Sweetfx/Reshade and some Windows versions not playing well together.

Thanks for the info, unfortunately didn't work for me either.

I recently updated to the Windows 10 creator version, I hadn't played since that update until today when I encountered this problem, maybe that has something to do with it as I've had issues in the past with Sweetfx/Reshade and some Windows versions not playing well together.

Idk if you read further of that AC forum thread, but Peter explained what that reshade adds to the game and it seems to be nothing major. Since my game looks good even without it I can live with it. Hope he finds the solution at some point though.

I like this mod and so many weather setting, great but i have a problem where my mouse icon is no longer visible ingame after installing this mod?? can anyone help me to get my mouse pointer back on screen as it's near impossible when i cant see where my mouse is ?
Please HELP !

Last edited:
I like this mod and so many weather setting, great but i have a problem where my mouse icon is no longer visible ingame after installing this mod?? can anyone help me to get my mouse pointer back on screen as it's near impossible when i cant see where my mouse is ?
Please HELP !
Maybe you run both a d3d11.dll and a dxgi.dll. Did you use SweetFX before the installation?

Dont know, but please try this:
rename:
dxgi.dll to d3d11.dll
and
dxgi.ini to d3d11.ini
That didnt seem to do anything , the mouse pointer is still invisible ? but Alt tab gets it back .
When you say dxgi.ini , in my files it doesnt have the .ini just two different dxgi . I changed the dxgi with a piece of paper with a gear/cog next to it to d3d11 . Is that right ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    436.5 KB · Views: 234
after copying all the files and installing the content manager as well, I can not select the default weather in AC any longer? is it only possible with the content manager? thx

after copying all the files and installing the content manager as well, I can not select the default weather in AC any longer? is it only possible with the content manager? thx
You will see all the weathers in AC default launcher too. The default weathers are at the end of the weather slider. But only with Content Manager you will have the clouds of the "gbW_" weathers.

Peter Boese updated good and bad weathers with a new update entry:

new weathers & "filter per weather"

ofTfNJ4.jpg

CHANGELOG of VERSION 3.0

- better, more realistic visualization of the clouds:
105_gbW_hot
108_gbW_overcast bright
108_gbW_overcast dark

- reworked 101_gbW_few hazy - new textures, brighter, richer colors
- reworked 105_gbW_hot - new textures
- reworked 108_gbW_overcast bright - new textures, better colors
- reworked 108_gbW_overcast dark - new textures, darker, better colors

- new 104_gbW_scattered blue - a warm day with a deep blue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back