Game Stock Car 2012 Release Thread

http://www.racedepartment.com/2012/07/game-stock-car-2012-released/

The long anticipated free update of Game Stock Car is out and users are sharing the content first via torrents. Developer Reiza Studios is currently updating their game website and once completed http links are expected to be released as well.

Please keep seeding the files with the rest of the community and help make the download process go smooth and fast for everybody. We will update this post with the press release, screenshots, videos and other news during the day when more information is unvealed.

Download the torrent here

New to torrents? Quick Nooby Guide here

Visit the GSC 2012 forums for support
Find the English F.A.Q. here
Find the Portuguese F.A.Q. here

Do you guys think the cars are abit slower or faster then 1.7? :)
brakes are alot better, alot less likely to lock up now, i noticed this when i done pracrtice for the F1 race last week, i done my setup on 2012, then went to 1.7 and instantly noticed the improvement in the new update, to be honest i think their are reasonably the same, not much different between the 2 on performance wise.

Could someone, please, share your NVIDIA graphic settings? I have some stuttering problems, mainly in Curitiba, at the Curva da Vitoria. With VSync off the problems are gone, but then the trees and buildings start to poping up all around, in all tracks (this happend too with GSC).

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

My GC is a GTX 580

Hope to get this downloaded and running after work tonight. Gladly support someone that makes a descent off-line racing game with AI cars. Tried the demo a few weeks ago. It worked great. I cranked up rFactor on my rig last Thursday (it's been a long time since I've ran rFactor). I was blown away again. I suddenly realized why I love racing on the PC again!!! It just works, runs smooth and is very customizable and is FUN. Only wish Reiza could add in Achievements, stats, etc if you so chose too fulfill them. Makes me drive a lot more and try different parts of a racing title than I normally would.

The wait was absolutely worth it. Thanks Reiza, the F. Classic and the V8 are two of the best sim cars i have ever tried and i have tried a lot of them. Great job.

Ran it for 90 minutes without a single error or crash to desktop. Thank you.

I will do a couple offline races later today.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.