FSR 2013 - Rfactor 2 or Assetto Corsa?

Sorry for posting here (i'am not FSR member;) ). What about stupid iracing with its williams f1. Some say, iracing is the best sim:roflmao:
I'll prefer AC graphic, because rf1 (it's still great sim) but it's looks like 2006)) And on broadcast AC imo will look much better)))) but probably rf2 will have better physics.

Watched all races in this season!)

rFactor 2 is a long way off being complete (according to ISI anyway), and Assetto Corsa is still pre-Alpha.....kinda makes it pointless even speculating about a decision at the moment.

The important thing is that FSR remains open minded as to which simulator to use.

Though sadly I suspect that even come 2013, rFactor 1 will still be our only option :sick:
Fingers crossed I'm wrong

iRacing is far too expensive to ever consider even if they did manage to improve their physics. You'd reduce your pool of drivers enormously in my opinion. If rF1 is only choice next year we shouldn't worry about it too much. Lets not forget we've been using this for a while and its still very enjoyable. Drivers just need to remain patient and eventually we'll have the best option possible. Otherwise we could end up moving to a simulator that isnt very good. Good things come to those who wait.

good thing is that maybe for next year we going to have the possibility to change visually also the tires and have different weather conditions :D Just had a test race with the plugin, while the tire plugin seems to have problem, the weather plugin worked awesomely with only 1 driver crash to desktop on a grid of 30 or 31 drivers plus 2 marshalls

iRacing is far too expensive to ever consider even if they did manage to improve their physics. You'd reduce your pool of drivers enormously in my opinion. If rF1 is only choice next year we shouldn't worry about it too much. Lets not forget we've been using this for a while and its still very enjoyable. Drivers just need to remain patient and eventually we'll have the best option possible. Otherwise we could end up moving to a simulator that isnt very good. Good things come to those who wait.

Well, driver's pool wouldn't be a problem moving to iRacing, we would loose drivers here but we would have new drivers from iRacing.

But anyway iRacing should be the last option, first because of the poor F1 physics (at least for now), and second because they already have their own world championship, giving around 17k $ in prizes.

Anyway I really, really hope that this is the last year with rFactor...

rFactor 2 and AC would be both a good choice, but the problem is that both wouldn't be ready if we start the new season. So we should rather discuss which mod we will use next year because iRacing is no alternative.

rFactor 2 and AC would be both a good choice, but the problem is that both wouldn't be ready if we start the new season. So we should rather discuss which mod we will use next year because iRacing is no alternative.

I think we should stay on rFactor until 2014 when Assetyo Coursa and or rFactor 2 are properly finished. This would mean no major changes or adjustments when we are coming into the next season causing confusions for teams and drivers. When the next games are finished we should certainly move onto one of them but there would be less confusion if we just stuck with rFactor for next season, there would be much less confusion for everybody..

rFactor until 2014?

203544_157520857644819_7344902_n.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes