FSR 2013 Mod beta Feedback

The problem of such things is that it requires lots of testing to simulate it properly (if it's possible). And knowing how beta testing went, I'd say that's a very unrealistic goal, sadly.

Having different mods is simply impossible.

FSR= Formula Simracing

I supose you know what sim means...

If everytime that people exposes his own idea thereis someone that says that this is not f1 we will never improve.

If this isnt f1 why using F1 physics?

Sim also means that real conditions are generate for the driver and i dont think so that everybody of us has a g-force generating seat with 180° rl cockpit/chasi view like :

f1-sim.jpg

Edit: If you have one, good for you. If you have two, i will send you my adress where to send to ;)

Hi Jan, I know that there are some limitations, its imposible to be 100% realistic but if we can be 98 why being 96?

Edit: Actually I dont have it. I have driven in one of those in Montmelo with the Michelin simulator with formula 3.5 achieving more than 2G and its awesome.

Btw guys
Why only engine brake map 4?
Because the distrubution on the brakes can be front 75% and 25%
While the brakes lock up heavy on front alrdy when its like 52 front and 42% rear?

is this ok why its up to 75% front and not to the rear
I find this a very strange value.....??
We can only lock up heavier on the fornt brakes now

Btw guys
Why only engine brake map 4?
Because the distrubution on the brakes can be front 75% and 25%
While the brakes lock up heavy on front alrdy when its like 52 front and 42% rear?

is this ok why its up to 75% front and not to the rear
I find this a very strange value.....??
We can only lock up heavier on the fornt brakes now

Hamilton Style blocking front tyres everytime xD

Well is there a chance we can get a value up to engine brake map 8?because i find it a big issue car just understeers in almost every corner...am i the only driver that experiences this?
As David said
Engine Brake Mapping will affect how much the engine helps slow down the car - lower numbers result in MORE engine braking, which also uses less fuel. The downside is that the engine only slows down the driven wheels, which can cause a braking imbalance between high and low speed.
(dont know if this is right, just googeld it.)

At wings, yes i agree, the bigger numbers would be better also at brake mapping.
I don't know if its the mod or the server settings, but the damage is too high (Petar and Jonathan crashed at 10 kph and the front wing flew through Melbourne City)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back