FSR 2013 Mod beta Feedback

Well, the real average fuel consumption of an 2,4L V8 in todays F1 is 65-70L/100km. So, you can calculate the average consumption for Melbourne...and other tracks too.

Not sure why people even try to compare these times with real f1 times. Dropping hp makes no sense. Only good thing to do is to make the tanks bigger. In rf fuel weight drops alot less laptimes anyways compared to real life so i dont really see a problem here.

There are times when following F1 is not a good idea. This series is based on the idea of F1 yes but that doesn't mean it has to be absolutely identical. I wish people would get rid of this obsession of following F1 to the letter. We really don't need to. Some parts of F1 aren't necessarily good. We should make our own way to keep FSR at the pinnacle of simracing. It is like F1 still and that is enough.

Shouldnt there be a realfeel thingy under vechicle FFB upgrades?

!!! Can anyone help me to fix FFB? The game is totally unplayable for me now. When the car is stationary, the wheel is moving around by itself and when driving it feels really bad also. I have no idea how to fix it.

Thirdly, insane behaviour over anti cuts when car jumps up in the air 2x more than last year. Last year it was just a normal behaviour of anticut, now this is pretty weird and if that happens in the fast chicane u end up in the wall.

What does "normal behaviour" mean? Going at 200kph over an anticut with the car almost planted to the ground?

Downforce is critical in such situations.

Damage is still not fixed. All kinds of touches taps and small hits are way too overdone. Either your suspension gets f.cked or you lose so much grip or get so much understeer that you might as well go ahead and retire. We are using rf1 cos rf2 wasn't ready in this area so this must get fixed. FW detachment is good now.

some rf2 like bug , no idea what that's about
Thirdly, insane behaviour over anti cuts when car jumps up in the air 2x more than last year. Last year it was just a normal behaviour of anticut, now this is pretty weird and if that happens in the fast chicane u end up in the wall.

*Smiles silently*

For realfeel you have to use the "FFB Mult level 0" option.

FFB Mult level 0 helped - thank you.
Now only one problem remains. Whenever the car is stationary wheel starts turning left-right-left-right forever. Any idea how to fix that? I am total noob at rfactor, using leo, realfeel, g27.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.7%