FSONE 2009 Version v2.0

D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

FSONE_2009_V2_REALESE_PIC.jpg

IPM released tonight. V2 of there popular FSONE 2009 mod.
Changelog:

1 - New Suspensions.

2 - Support for RealFeel.

3 - New Tires.

4 - Simulation of KERS in the SP versions.

5 - Sound Fix.

6 - Bug Fix.

7 - Some new textures.

8 - Some New Updates cars.

9-2 Versions: New Shaders Shaders and Ancient.

10 - New Camera.

11 - Off Into the Video

12 - Force Feedback strength in Upgrades.

-The original version of FSONE 2009 V2, 1024 brings texture especially designed for leagues and for those who have normal computers (not powerful) and also takes up much less space.

- For those who have powerful computers, we have prepared an HD texture pack that you can download from the website of InternationalPro-Modding or in your forum.

Version 2 with new Shaders download here
Version 2 Normal download here

Make sure you deleted version 1 from your pc first.

Extra:

HD textures for MP version 2048: Here
HD textures for SP version 2048: Here

Version 1 cams if you dont like the new ones: Here

I've read a few pages back, and I'll have to agree with the general sentiment that this mod drives rather easy compared to the Race 07 MMG mod. I can feel the weight of the car a little better in the MMG one, and it took much more skill to save a spin on that mod. Check the video someone posted of Lewis Hamilton saving a slide around a corner, he has to go extra slow in order to do that, which is also the case in the MMG mod. But in FSONE, I can often times apply power and the car will straighten out. Graphics and cockpit view are awesome though, but I'm not in love with the actual physics jsut yet.

I don't know, maybe it's just me. But when I was racing MMG mod this past week, I felt like every lap I had to be on edge, otherwise I could spin. In FSONE I can lap rather easily, and I'm pretty n00b when it comes to driving formula cars.

lol but compared to Xbox stuff, this is top notch! IF that makes you guys feel any better:D

FSONE 2009 RAIN TYRES FOR AI DRIVERS

hi i hate when the AIs always racing on hard tyres in the rain so i came up with this litte "mod":D
now the AIs is using the extream tyre texture on the hard tyres, so it looks like they racing on wet tyres, this add a little more realism to race in wet i think,

HOW TO USE? drop these 2 files in X:\Program\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\FSONE09SP\2009\Equipos

and then you just unzip the one you want to use WET/DRY hope you get what i meen:D (dont foreget to back up original

HAWE FUN RACING IN THE WET:D /William

fsone.jpg

Okay, after playing this a bit more, I'm singing and a different tune. This mod is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! The level of immersion in this mod is off the charts. Xbox has the graphics, PC has the physics, this mod has both. Also, this one isn't easier to drive than MMG. Well, strike that, I mean it's hard to drive fast on this mod. And trying to find the limits is quite thrilling as you battle to keep the tires from sliding out on you. The cockpit view is absolutely stunning. I FEEL like I'm actually driving an F1 car. I absolutely can't wait to start competing on this mod.

AWESOME!!!

• motah33

A bit of a strange problem: I'm finding that the other cars seems to be limited to 147mph - they hit the 18000rpm limit at this speed. No problem when I'm driving any of the other cars but when I watch the other AI drivers, the seem to hit the 18000rpm limit at 147mph. Any ideas as to what's going on here?

Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back