FSONE 2009 Version v2.0

D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

FSONE_2009_V2_REALESE_PIC.jpg

IPM released tonight. V2 of there popular FSONE 2009 mod.
Changelog:

1 - New Suspensions.

2 - Support for RealFeel.

3 - New Tires.

4 - Simulation of KERS in the SP versions.

5 - Sound Fix.

6 - Bug Fix.

7 - Some new textures.

8 - Some New Updates cars.

9-2 Versions: New Shaders Shaders and Ancient.

10 - New Camera.

11 - Off Into the Video

12 - Force Feedback strength in Upgrades.

-The original version of FSONE 2009 V2, 1024 brings texture especially designed for leagues and for those who have normal computers (not powerful) and also takes up much less space.

- For those who have powerful computers, we have prepared an HD texture pack that you can download from the website of InternationalPro-Modding or in your forum.

Version 2 with new Shaders download here
Version 2 Normal download here

Make sure you deleted version 1 from your pc first.

Extra:

HD textures for MP version 2048: Here
HD textures for SP version 2048: Here

Version 1 cams if you dont like the new ones: Here

Questions about rF and FSONE09

Hy Guys!

I'm new to rF because of this mod and i have some little questions about rF itself and FSONE09. Hope someone can help me.

How to enable/disable "parc ferme" for an offline event?

What are sensefull AI agressivness and skill values? Atm i use 120% and 20% and the AI is ok so far, but they are driving through corners like you aren't next to them allthough you are!

For nearly every offline event with FSONE09 i have some AI drivers called something like "choose driver update" - Which update do i have to use to prevent this?
Could it be i get some graphical problems, because of choosing the wrong update file? Those many update and texture options in the main screen make me confused....

Is it possible to have the same limiter option like in GTR, so it goes on/off automaticaly by crossing the entry/exit line?

thx in advance folks!

1: I dont think thats possible not sure.

2: rFactor is not very good and it depends on every mod what the best settings are. On NO grip there is a good thread about it.
http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189440

3: No thats the way the mod handles the Reserve drivers wich you can choose in the upgrades. Maybe it works better in the SP version but i think you dont want to test that because it has different physics then the MP version

4: No thats not possible. :)

Thank you very much Ivo for quick reply! Seems you're the father for all rF stuff here!? :tongue:

1: I dont think thats possible not sure.

So "parc ferme" is preset by the track? I maen some where in the gdb file?

I had it last week with Valencia Street. In an offline event i skipt practice and suddenly in Qualy i had parc ferme rules. This surprised me, because i didn't know it was enabled. So where could i have seen it in practice to be prepared?
An other time it wasn't enabled! (i hope i remember right and don't tell stupid things, but i think it was that strange)

Its set in the RFM file of the mod. In 2009 they used Parc Ferme so the mod makers made it default to follow the real 2009 season.
You can see if its enabled. If you go to Q and then in the setup screen at the bottom left it usually will say. Default or name of your setup. But if Parc Ferme is enabled it will say Parc Ferme.

It doensn't depend on the track but it will follow the RFM file of the mod. :)

Parc ferme wil kick in btw. When you did one timed lap. Then it will lock some settings.
If you didnt do a timed lap yet and go back to pits you can still change everything. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back