FSONE 2009 Version v2.0

D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

FSONE_2009_V2_REALESE_PIC.jpg

IPM released tonight. V2 of there popular FSONE 2009 mod.
Changelog:

1 - New Suspensions.

2 - Support for RealFeel.

3 - New Tires.

4 - Simulation of KERS in the SP versions.

5 - Sound Fix.

6 - Bug Fix.

7 - Some new textures.

8 - Some New Updates cars.

9-2 Versions: New Shaders Shaders and Ancient.

10 - New Camera.

11 - Off Into the Video

12 - Force Feedback strength in Upgrades.

-The original version of FSONE 2009 V2, 1024 brings texture especially designed for leagues and for those who have normal computers (not powerful) and also takes up much less space.

- For those who have powerful computers, we have prepared an HD texture pack that you can download from the website of InternationalPro-Modding or in your forum.

Version 2 with new Shaders download here
Version 2 Normal download here

Make sure you deleted version 1 from your pc first.

Extra:

HD textures for MP version 2048: Here
HD textures for SP version 2048: Here

Version 1 cams if you dont like the new ones: Here

Some info.

1 -What are the differences between SP and MP version ?

MP (Multiplayer) has same physics for all cars, without KERS option.
SP (Single Player) has different physics for each car, and you can use KERS option.

2 -How can I use KERS ?

KERS will be implemented in the V2 of FSONE2009.
To have an idea of how it works :

Playing in Single Player (SP), you must assign a button for the “Temporal Boost” setting. Once on track, push that button to activate KERS.

3 -How can I choose new second drivers like Luca Badoer, Giancarlo Fisichella (Ferrari), Jaime Alguersuari … ?

Choose the second driver (you can read “Choose driver update”), then go to upgrades section and choose the driver you want to use.

4 - How can I force the drivers to choose only 2 tire compound during a GP ?

In every folder of every car, there is a file named “TrackConfigsBase”, you must open it with a text editor and search the wanted GP where you want to do the tire compound restriction. Under the line “ Update=”Nº” ”, you must add this line : “Tire Compound Selection=Nº.
The number changes depending on the tire restriction, between numbers 1 and 5, so it will be like “Tire Compound Selection=1” or “Tire Compound Selection=2”. Each number is associated with a different tire selection :

Super Soft and Soft = 1
SuperSoft and Medium = 2
Soft and Medium = 3
Soft and Hard = 4
Medium and Hard = 5

So if we want to use the Soft and Medium option, we need to add this : “Tire Compound Selection = 3” under the line “Update=” of that GP.

Example :

“Valencia Street Circuit”:
Update=5 (important ! don’t change this number)
Tire Compound Selection=3 (change the number depending the tire selection that you want for the GP).

5 -rFactor crashes when I go to Race Weekend or when I want to race against a high number of AI cars.

We recommend to put a grafic settings on rFactor to " HIGH " and not " FULL" and will be work fine , We will release a High Quality Texture to work with " FULL " Grafic Option .

Hi All ;

Im KIKONI the InternationalPro-Modding Manager , all i can say that thank you guys and yes VERY VERY VERY THANKS TO ERIC one of the ADMIN here on RaceDepartment.com to Help us ; ERIC THANK YOU SO MUCH .

And enjoy , if any one have find a bug or something to be fixed on Version 2 , please email me to kikoni@fsone.es

Regards;
KIKONI

Just gave this a try today and i'm hugely impressed. The car models are extremely well-detailed- i can't imagine how much work went into them and the various aero update packages available as 'upgrades'. Then i tried the Brawn on track and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it felt to drive (once i adjisted my ffb) and it is certainly a big improvement on fs08. Definitely worth the wait, and i'm looking forward to trying a whole championship now! Big thanks to the mod-makers, and one final thought; i wonder how the official F1 game will compare to this?!!

P.s. one bug i've spotted is the V10 engine sound during TV cam replays, i'm sure someone else has mentioned this too. It's a very nice V10 sound, but these are V8s!

Just had a few laps on the server after only having half a dozen laps early this morning, as most have said the cars visually are fantastic and after putting my field of view down to 50 and adjusting the seat I got the cockpit view just to my taste, I had a couple of laps round Monza just with the default setup and the car felt planted and a bit dead but after begging a couple of setups it came alive, the back end was stepping out in places and in others I was just managing to hold onto it with a touch of throttle, IMO it feels great when you start to get used to it and you have a suitable setup for the track you are on, after not driving any Modern f1 mods for awhile apart from Race On MMG07 it takes a bit of time to get the feel but is well worth perservering with, thanks IPM.

This mod is fantastic. Cars are as I'd hoped. Easy to drive, but hard to push to the limit. Good feel, though the t-cam view points down a little too much for me. I normally use cockpit cam, but F1 I often try the t-cam. Love it all though and a big thank you to IPM for their hard work:).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back