FSONE 2009 Version v2.0

D

Deleted member 133

• Deleted member 133

FSONE_2009_V2_REALESE_PIC.jpg

IPM released tonight. V2 of there popular FSONE 2009 mod.
Changelog:

1 - New Suspensions.

2 - Support for RealFeel.

3 - New Tires.

4 - Simulation of KERS in the SP versions.

5 - Sound Fix.

6 - Bug Fix.

7 - Some new textures.

8 - Some New Updates cars.

9-2 Versions: New Shaders Shaders and Ancient.

10 - New Camera.

11 - Off Into the Video

12 - Force Feedback strength in Upgrades.

-The original version of FSONE 2009 V2, 1024 brings texture especially designed for leagues and for those who have normal computers (not powerful) and also takes up much less space.

- For those who have powerful computers, we have prepared an HD texture pack that you can download from the website of InternationalPro-Modding or in your forum.

Version 2 with new Shaders download here
Version 2 Normal download here

Make sure you deleted version 1 from your pc first.

Extra:

HD textures for MP version 2048: Here
HD textures for SP version 2048: Here

Version 1 cams if you dont like the new ones: Here

• schueyisking

FSONE 2009 Sounds

Hello,

has anyone got some decent sounds for FS ONE 2009, the gearshift noise on downshift and the sounds that go with it are messed up, you can't hear a definable downshift or the associated engine blip.

any ideas?

• schueyisking

http://www.mediafire.com/?6wkzl5d7v9d1r21

Put the mercedes mcl down wav file into Sounds - FSONE09 . :)

its not doing anything for me :(
I don't geddit, i tried to get the mod to use the WCP 2009 2.0 sounds instead (which I really like) - I can't get them to work! even though in /Vehicles i've put the default.sfx, from the WCP mod. Ive deleted the FSONE2009.sfx files inside the \FSONE09 directory in vehicles.

In the 2009 folder in FSONE09 I've replaced the text in the .sfx file, for the redbull car, with the correct path to the WCP sfx file for redbull, AND dropped the redbull sfx from WCP into the redbull folder in FSONE2009.

But no matter what I do, it still plays the original FSONE2009 sounds! WHat on earth am i doing wrong???

how do i get FSONE09 to use the sounds from WCP 2009?

V2 released tonight. :)

1 - New Suspensions.

3 - New Tires.

5 - Sound Fix.

6 - Bug Fix.

7 - Some new textures.

10 - New Camera.

11 - Off Into the Video

-The original version of FSONE 2009 V2, 1024 brings texture especially designed for leagues and for those who have normal computers (not powerful) and also takes up much less space.

- For those who have powerful computers, we have prepared an HD texture pack that you can download from the website of InternationalPro-Modding or in your forum.

FSONE_2009_V2_REALESE_PIC.jpg

Changelog:

1 - New Suspensions.

3 - New Tires.

5 - Sound Fix.

6 - Bug Fix.

7 - Some new textures.

10 - New Camera.

11 - Off Into the Video

They nailed it this time imo. Just that extra wich makes it even more great.
Tyre Physics are improved.. Little bit more grip on the rear.
Updated sounds and correct downshift sounds. And i like the Shaders version of the mod, easier on the eye.
Great improvement on a mod that was already great.

Updates the first post btw with all links.

I noticed that, even with the SP version, all the cars have the exact same engine. Is this intentional? It makes me wonder if I've somehow messed up and installed the MP/league version. I do realize that F1 has removed pretty much all ability to innovate on the engine front (rpm limits, same ECU for everyone - why don't they just supply the engines at this point? Idiots.), but are they really all *exactly* the same?

Thanks.

I noticed that, even with the SP version, all the cars have the exact same engine. Is this intentional? It makes me wonder if I've somehow messed up and installed the MP/league version. I do realize that F1 has removed pretty much all ability to innovate on the engine front (rpm limits, same ECU for everyone - why don't they just supply the engines at this point? Idiots.), but are they really all *exactly* the same?

Thanks.

You stand correct, there used to be a fix for this unofficially by Vegabond put was avoided by IPM, not sure why tbh, to me the key reason for SP Edition is always the variety of car physics.

View attachment 27565

Changelog:

Extra:

HD textures for MP version 2048: Here
HD textures for SP version 2048: Here

Version 1 cams if you dont like the new ones: Here
Hello. This is a such a gem of a mod....you don't happen to have the template available? I would like to add a Peugeot team for my personal mod/use....thanks!

Hi,
Had a look on this Mod. Nice one, (too) much arcade than sim in my opinion .
Can't get the KERS to work. Used "Temporal Boost" (I think, my version is French ;)) but always results in crashing the car. Someone succeeded to use it ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back