rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Valencia (GP of Europe) - Sun July 4th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
No low speed grip seems to be a problem with this mod. Whatever set I use, I have no low speed grip at all. No feel either, FFB is poor.

Ok, this answer calms me down a bit. Now i know it's not me and i don't try to fight against it anymore by making many setup changes. Now i'll start to learn to deal with it.
If low speed grip realy is a "problem of the mod", i think we can't say, because we all don't know the real feeling. Finally the physics are the same for everyone...

FFB is actually VERY good with this mod if you set it right. I am a RACE 07 driver and drove laps upon laps with the Mak-Corp F1 on GTRE. FSONE's FFB and car feel are better IMO (and some others)...

Compared with very short rf tests long time ago, i'd also say the feeling is very good. In the past i quickly banned rf, because i couldn't get a feeling, but now i'll stay with it and learn it. If FFB is better than with GTR and MMG mod is more a matter of taste, but atm i still feel better with GTR. But maybe it changes soon...:wink:

I think some guys may have different ffb settings in their controller.ini, you might put the same ingame ffb settings but your controller.ini settings could be different, also controller settings in windows could be different.

That's true. Guys have different controllers with different opportunities which requires to have different ingame settings...
Btw Martin, tomorrow morning i'll make more tests just for fun. If you're interessted in the setup, drop me a pm and let me know where to send it. But i can't promise it to be a good one :redface:

I got a setup if anyone is interested prior to the race. Will share it once we are in the server on race day or can send it your way.

I depend on aero so straight line speed is not very high but the car is stable on the slow corners.

cut all the track out from the rfactor folders an keep only the valencia folder in the location folder of rfactor and the .mas .tdf etc standard files for the texture.....

set the graphics details on high or medium and not on full with this mod!!! ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back