rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Valencia (GP of Europe) - Sun July 4th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guys remember its parc ferme rules. Make sure you do your math first. We are looking at 12 to 14 laps plus qualy laps. Around 65 should be sufficient unless you run more laps during Q.

Parc Ferme means when qualifying starts there are only a few things you can change on your car before the race, fuel isnt one of them, so before you qualify you need to fuel up with enough for qualifying and the race.

boy oh boy in race 1 i was involved in a startcrash and lost 1 wheel and in race 2 i had a good start but i run into a pile of cars already crashed i think and i basicly had a damagged car. It is not possible to repair the car i noticed because i could not steer anymore even after 2 repairs :(:(

That was a disaster for me tonight, in race 1 with a few laps to go I was in 6th I think and I lost control hit a wall and had to pit for a new front wing, not sure how but I then managed to lose control in the pit lane and basically wrecked my car, in race 2 on lap 1 someone hit me from the rear as we approached about turn 6 and I lost my rear wing, I managed to get it to the pits but had to park it after a few corners as it was undrivable.

crazy stuff, great racing but wow, that was intense round that track,

race one a spin last lap lost me 2 places

race two got caught in to many incidents lost wings stop and go penalty, then a dq as i crossed the line, ????? not sure why though server my penalty, damm game

Hope you guys had fun.

I tried that one Martin but i think it was crap. Like many of the MMG tracks.
All 2010 versions are not really good. Maybe i will pick the FSR one.
But next week is Abu Dhabi first. Check the download section to find a awesome version. :)

Gratz to Chris Heller for the win & everyone else Good racing all

After the disco in the 1st race, managed to make the 2nd race and had a very good battle
with Chris Heller for most of the race, tried my best to pull away after he lost it abit
coming out the last corner but i wasnt quite fast enough and he caught me back up and passed
shortly after, tried to have another go at him but slowed down abit to much and got stuck on
the curb lol Still im Very happy to finish 2nd after that.

Thanks to Ivo Simons & RD for organizing it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back