AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Silverstone GP (Live Stream) - Wed 26/07/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry but respect the clock.
It's 21h15 here and it is still pratice so the race will start at 22h when it should start at 21h.
Not for me.

FFS - in the middle of a good 4 way race and my screens blank out then come back up with the right one as ahead and a panorama of the left hand of the course across the other 2!

we are in BST so its 1 hour later than stated
*Note that daylight savings are active. 19:00 GMT = 20:00 BST = 21:00 CEST.
Here in France it's GMT + 1 as you can see on the windows clock (utc = gmt) and it's summer time.
So 19h GMT is 20h.
I don't know how you make your count.

gmt.png

Or windows utc/gmt time is wrong and it should say 11h40 instead of 12h40.

Last edited:
Ok i found the issue.
Don't know why but there are 2 choices UTC + 000 and UTC.
If i select UTC + 000 it displays 12h40, if i select UTC it displays 11h40.

TT CUP Silverstone GP Race Report.

That was a nice return to club racing. I really enjoyed it although I am extremely rusty. I last raced in an Assetto Corsa club race about 3-4 years ago and the game has come on leaps and bounds since then.

Had a nice safe start and I think most got through the first corner without any scrapes. This makes a big difference to every ones race later on because every one is spaced out reasonably nicely and mayhem does not ensue. Obviously I started safely near the back and everyone around me was racing pretty darn neatly and with manners.

qSn0YPA.jpg

I got into a nice rhythm and generally followed @TheStig1458 (Jack) for most of the race. I couldn't catch him though no matter what. I did sometimes catch him but then I would fluff a gear or braking marker and he would increase the distance again. Next time Jack.;)
xXRzJJ9.png

OR0Qp2Z.jpg

YhJ9ull.jpg

But I had a brilliant race with @dalehyland This chap is another fair racer and we had a great battle. Really enjoyed our battles. Very close racing and extremely enjoyable. Thank you Dale for that.:thumbsup:
07qEvaa.png

He was putting a lot of pressure on me though and sometimes I made a slight mistake and he would pounce but I made my car as wide as possible and made him attempt the long way around me and I just beat him to the line. He touched me once and I was forced off track but he waited and we resumed the battle.
zezT8X8.png

It just goes to show that you can have a great time racing with other similar skilled/level racers and you don't need to be at the front. Some of the better action is where us lesser mortals find ourselves and as long as you race clean, fair and to the rules you will always enjoy it. :thumbsup::)

Had great time and I will be back for some more.

Thanks @Rupe Wilson for organising.

TT CUP Silverstone GP Race Report.

That was a nice return to club racing. I really enjoyed it although I am extremely rusty. I last raced in an Assetto Corsa club race about 3-4 years ago and the game has come on leaps and bounds since then.

Had a nice safe start and I think most got through the first corner without any scrapes. This makes a big difference to every ones race later on because every one is spaced out reasonably nicely and mayhem does not ensue. Obviously I started safely near the back and everyone around me was racing pretty darn neatly and with manners.

qSn0YPA.jpg

I got into a nice rhythm and generally followed @TheStig1458 (Jack) for most of the race. I couldn't catch him though no matter what. I did sometimes catch him but then I would fluff a gear or braking marker and he would increase the distance again. Next time Jack.;)
xXRzJJ9.png

OR0Qp2Z.jpg

YhJ9ull.jpg

But I had a brilliant race with @dalehyland This chap is another fair racer and we had a great battle. Really enjoyed our battles. Very close racing and extremely enjoyable. Thank you Dale for that.:thumbsup:
07qEvaa.png

He was putting a lot of pressure on me though and sometimes I made a slight mistake and he would pounce but I made my car as wide as possible and made him attempt the long way around me and I just beat him to the line. He touched me once and I was forced off track but he waited and we resumed the battle.
zezT8X8.png

It just goes to show that you can have a great time racing with other similar skilled/level racers and you don't need to be at the front. Some of the better action is where us lesser mortals find ourselves and as long as you race clean, fair and to the rules you will always enjoy it. :thumbsup::)

Had great time and I will be back for some more.

Thanks @Rupe Wilson for organising.

Great stuff mate - don't worry, it won't take much improving to beat me ;)

I know FWD is not meant to be raced ;)
But since we don't have DTM races at the moment, I'm short one race per week and I'm up for some fun :D.
I know what you mean. As the man once said: life is racing, everything in between is just waiting...
After too long without you will try to race just about anything with a combustion engine :roflmao:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.