AC Friendly Event: Audi TT Cup @ Silverstone GP (Live Stream) - Wed 26/07/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes please, might be worth adding this as a reminder to the OP... This car does NOT have a clutch, you must start the race in neutral and shift when the lights are go, sticking in first and no throttle may work but you are going to have low revs so likely will pull off slowly

Yes please, might be worth adding this as a reminder to the OP... This car does NOT have a clutch, you must start the race in neutral and shift when the lights are go, sticking in first and no throttle may work but you are going to have low revs so likely will pull off slowly
Done :)

Hi Rupe, please sign me up for this event. Very rusty, so I'll keep the backmarkers company if I can keep up with them. 1st race this year for me and hardly ever raced in AC previously but I like fixed setup cars and I like your fair racing/stick to the rules mantra too. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Count me in! First RD event for me!
Hi Rupe, please sign me up for this event. Very rusty, so I'll keep the backmarkers company if I can keep up with them. 1st race this year for me and hardly ever raced in AC previously but I like fixed setup cars and I like your fair racing/stick to the rules mantra too. :thumbsup:

hello and welcome to the club racing in AC
and welcome back Andy :thumbsup:
please remember guys your real name needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

Handy tips to get you started
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Especailly for AC
App: Helicorsa 0.6 Download
in app radar for close racing :thumbsup:
App: ACRL Fuel 1.2 Download :thumbsup:

With thanks Rupe and RD staff :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline